Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Setting up first Mission in SASL CG from Spec Ops #2 , Soldier of Orange. Initial Mission I chose is Streets of Rotterdam (since MMP has not seen fit to send me a copy of the Rotterdam module yet) to start my campaign Strand. Will start out as a 7-0 Personal Leader SMC and if survive this Mission get to pick where I will fight next in the war. Choices will be to stay and fight in Netherlands on the Home Front, escape to fight as either a Commando in both the Pacific and Netherlands ,or come back to the Western Front in 1944,or join the German SS Niederlande against local partisans and the Russians.

gulliver62

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Finished up at Spreading Blaze and had a great time with a great bunch of guys. My first tournament experience was a great one and now I need to pick my next. Learned a lot from some very good players who were super helpful along the way. I also got some excellent ideas on rearranging some of my kit to be more portable and useful.

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Began my "War Diary" to document my ASL experiences: games played, people met, tactics used, etc.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Sold a copy of BV v2, and hopefully one of each FB and DB, had a few asking about counter sheets I posted on Facebook ASL pages. Thinning out the duplicates of duplicates at the moment.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
They read ok except that some armor with red AF can be hard to see without a magnifying glass. The counters are not all that bad and make the battlefield look a bit different, instead of baby blue and poo colored counters on the battlefield, you now have brick red and field grey on the boards.

How are those red brick counters to read?
Dave

kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada
The additional concealment counters would be nice to have.
That's another one that runs out quickly in campaign games.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Sold a copy of BV v2, and hopefully one of each FB and DB, had a few asking about counter sheets I posted on Facebook ASL pages. Thinning out the duplicates of duplicates at the moment.
But what about the triplicates?

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Finished up the AAR for the 1st Assault Periond (there are 4) for the Gavutu-Tanambogo in the AAR section.

Started an AAR for the 2nd Bocage scenario I have ever played : BFP14 Opening Phase. We plan to play Bounding Fire's Operation Cobra front to back, just like what we did with their Into the Rubble 1

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Started an AAR for the 2nd Bocage scenario I have ever played : BFP14 Opening Phase. We plan to play Bounding Fire's Operation Cobra front to back, just like what we did with their Into the Rubble 1
Operation Cobra and BTB2 are both extremely fun packs, but my pro-bocage-bias may be showing through.

What was your first bocage scenario before this? Just curious...

HansK

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
Finished punching Yanks. Yeah!

Also copied my small collection of TPP scenario cards to store them in a separate binder. Four of them are from LCP. Really like those! :)

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Back on to day shift and have around 10k of counters to clip starting tonight