Tmorow at noon ther will be cold meat

jlbetin

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Go there CowBoys

http://www.warfarehq.com/forums/showpost.php?p=34663&postcount=28

I will remove an overconservative republican tomorow from the pretty face of USA.

We the leftist we can stand this guy no more. French are better shooters that those Bush morrons

"On va en faire qu'une "bushée"" Yeappp

YEAAAH men for sure, I will do it,
Now I jump on my horse, readjust my holster and go to the OK Champs Elysée Corrall.

Hey undertaker prepare your best coffin for this Bush boy

Belive me tomorow there will cold meat on the pavement.

Appeaser, you will see if French steal is appeasing

Der WanderLeftist

Last edited:

Cheetah772

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
jlbetin said:
Go there CowBoys

http://www.warfarehq.com/forums/showpost.php?p=34663&postcount=28

I will remove an overconservative republican tomorow from the pretty face of USA.

We the leftist we can stand this guy no more. French are better shooters that those Bush morrons

"On va en faire qu'une "bushée"" Yeappp

YEAAAH men for sure, I will do it,
Now I jump on my horse, readjust my holster and go to the OK Champs Elysée Corrall.

Hey undertaker prepare your best coffin for this Bush boy

Belive me tomorow there will cold meat on the pavement.

Appeaser, you will see if French steal is appeasing

Der WanderLeftist
Actually, you'll have to go through EU committees, perhaps the Council of Ministers, then a series of intense meetings with various officials before you would be allowed to challenge an American...after all, nobody wants a member of EU to contradict the policy of not using the force...

Which I doubt EU will ever allow a Frenchman to kill an American for fears of ruining the good policy of appeasement to America!

That would take maybe six months or a year....meanwhile, I would practice on my quick draw...which then I'll kill you faster than you can say, "French Kiss!"

Dan :D