Tiller Con T-shirts

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Guys,

I have T-shirts still avil. for anyone who is interested. $12.00 + shipping. I have XL & XXL left

Regards,
Rich

Coaling

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is there any way to get a look at them? . . . or, if not, get a good description? . . . Thanks.

By the way, Rich . . . I've seen nothing but good comments and pleasant memories posted re the whole affair. My congratulations. It hurts like heck to be way out here in California with a community-property vacation/travel budget!

rahamy

Reaction score
Coaling said:
Is there any way to get a look at them? . . . or, if not, get a good description? . . . Thanks.
Sure:

http://www.hist-sdc.com/con/images/front.jpg

http://www.hist-sdc.com/con/images/rear.jpg

By the way, Rich . . . I've seen nothing but good comments and pleasant memories posted re the whole affair. My congratulations. It hurts like heck to be way out here in California with a community-property vacation/travel budget!
Thanks, everyone certainly did seem to enjoy themselves.

We're planning another, but it's going to be a while, and most likely a bit closer to you. So there will be time to plan and save a bit for it. :)

Jim Cobb

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Coaling said:

I can vouch for the good time, fine company and slick organization.

rahamy

Reaction score
Thanks Jim. :)

Capt. Drop me an e-mail and we'll work out the details. :)