Tigers Unleashed, revisited

perelandra67

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I understand that TU had a rough start, but I wanted to just put it out there that the game is not dead. I am fairly new to TU, but all I can say is that the devs are still working (passionately) on the game. I have run several new scenarios on the new patches and have very little technical issues, and I have a 6 year old gaming PC. The gameplay is still complex, but it is working nicely. I believe they are going to come out with a "re-launch" of sorts accompanied by some AAR's so we can see what the game is capable of; and it's capable of a lot!

I am a fan of games like Steel Beasts, CO2, Graviteam Tactics, Schwerpunkt, WitE; games that require some learning and investment. While I won't say that TU is "better" than these games (that's a matter of personal preference), it certainly is on their level and offers as much, if not more.

I am not part of the dev team, I'm just a fan. I like that they are making some parts of it more intuitive and more historically accurate, while maintaining its complexity and realism.

Perhaps many people have understandably written the game off. I'm just saying that the devs have not written it off and that they are working hard to put out an updated version. From what I've seen, and I'm still a rookie at the game, it's very good.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I understand that TU had a rough start, but I wanted to just put it out there that the game is not dead. I am fairly new to TU, but all I can say is that the devs are still working (passionately) on the game.
How is that useful if they always add as many bugs as they fix?

perelandra67

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I can only speak to my recent experience as I only recently downloaded the simulation, say 2 months ago.
And if it means anything, this post is unsolicited by the devs. I understand that many people will never come back, but from my perspective I have had a great experience so far.