Tigers on the Prowl/Panthers in the shadows/Panzer Campaigns?

KG_Norad

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would like to try to find Panthers in the Shadows and/or Tigers on the prowl for a reasonable price. Also might be interested in a Panzer Campaign game! Please let me know if anyone has one!

Michael

kellysheroes

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Good luck I been stalking ebay for a month now and finally just got a deal on Squad Battles Pacific Strike for 32.00+S&H.

Hard to find grognards willing to let go of these quality games by HPS, and Tiller. I'm still wanting Eagle Strike, cause the European and Pacific war are my favorite areas of play. Never cared for the Russian front, don't know why so many people find it popular, the Russians against the Germans? boring, I guess if you're german or russian it's kinda fun for you but I prefer to play my nationality and kick some butt with the Americans ;)

I recently got a good deal on some Talon Soft games of the same areas, West Front, East Front II and Rising Sun Gold. Those are nice intermediate games and $10 each was a good price I thought, found them on Amazon.com

I still need Gettysburg and Shilo and Chickamaga from the Battlefront series to complete my civil war collection. Those aren't easy to find either. Seems Battleground 3 waterloo and Bull Run are the most popular crappy ones they sell on ebay all the time. lol

KG_Norad

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the vote of encouragement! :p

I know these titles are hard to find at good prices. The Campaign Series is a great game. I am amazed just how big some user made scenarios for it are.:love:

Dazooz

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There is a copy of Tigers on the Prowl available on ebay right now!