This Week CH Annual #5 is supposed to ship!

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mine arrived. I like the looks of the Arab Israeli War scenarios and the maps. Not excited about more bocage scenarios. The Russian Civil War stuff looks interesting but you need GWaSL Russians, Brits and Germans to play them. Some interesting articles. I do like Herr Holst’s article even though I am no fan of bocage. No DASL. ?

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would have posted pictures but I am tech challenged. 3.5 sheets of counters. One with Arab AFVs, one with Israeli AFVs, one with Arab and Israeli aircraft (props, Jets, helicopters) and the half sheet has sown Israeli half squads, some shoulder fired SAMs and acquisition counters. On the full sheets there are also revetment counters, acqui counters and helicopter admin counters. Counters look great. 6 maps. 4 are desert, 1 is Stalingrad/Tsaritsyn and the last is bocage. 25 scenarios, five Great War/Russki Civil War, 9 WWII and 11 A-I War (many by Wild Bill Wilder).

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ha ha, looks like he just reprinted that bocage article from Annual 4.

Edit: oops that bocage article was in CH annual 3. Thank ya Desperation Morel.

Mine arrived. I like the looks of the Arab Israeli War scenarios and the maps. Not excited about more bocage scenarios. The Russian Civil War stuff looks interesting but you need GWaSL Russians, Brits and Germans to play them. Some interesting articles. I do like Herr Holst’s article even though I am no fan of bocage. No DASL. ?

Last edited:

Sparky

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Some interesting articles. I do like Herr Holst’s article even though I am no fan of bocage. No DASL. ?
I didn't get this William, in fact have never bought a CH annual, part of my key to continued happiness with CH is being selective in what I buy from them lol.

while the overall content of this did not interest me, I am curious as to articles as I do love to read articles on ASL. I suppose it is too late for this one as it apparently is sold out but I might consider for future editions, what kinds of articles did this have, and as a point of curiosity who were they written by?