This G-7 photo says it all about our doofus president

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Yeah who struck first? How many times did the Low IQ has-been interrupt a discussion to try and bring up my service as a negative and I ignored him? I don't regret putting that bitch in his place. You people repeat yourself and it isn't my fault.

Gunner Scott

I have never seen or heard a real Marine post or talk like you do princess. Stolen Valor is against the law.

Yeah who struck first? How many times did the Low IQ has-been interrupt a discussion to try and bring up my service as a negative and I ignored him? I don't regret putting that bitch in his place. You people repeat yourself and it isn't my fault.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
You never heard a shot either, and if a Marine actually called someone "princess" he would get laughed at. It's corny and old hat.

You have a low IQ and you are a cherry. I doubt you ever worked with Marines in any real sense anyway. Most guys from my timeframe are a lot more hard bitten than I am. I actually give dumbasses like you a chance.

MrP

Smile,you won didn't you?
Anywhere in my post did I support Para? You are reading what you want to read. I find it funny when people point a finger at others for calling names then turn around and do it themselves.
Shrug, just came across like that.

Sparafucil3

Staff member
First name
Jim
literally the only thing you ever do is call people names, hypocrite.
And literally all you do is point out your superior debating ability, kicking everyone's ass, and when they call you names, how they have lost. It does however, remain to be seen by all and sundry, how ashamed you are of your position and how afraid you are that someone will identify you and associate your vile words with your true person. It is patently clear how far and fast you try to distance your person from your position. Cowards, bullies, and keyboard warriors are like that. -- jim

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
lol you may as well support me. My agenda is only to be in favor of the American people and for hope and change. And peace. I care about peace.

Just as I predicted, Donald Trump won the election. Just as I said (and like we all already knew), the Russia conspiracy was a hoax...unless you've already memory holed last month's standoff and the dozens of Russians we have bombed in Syria. Hillary Clinton will be convicted as sure as I stand, and James Comey will probably go to prison. Peace looks very likely in Korea, and the Wall will be built and the American displacement stopped. It isn't about me. You support the truth or you support lies - I am on the side of the truth.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
And literally all you do is point out your superior debating ability, kicking everyone's ass, and when they call you names, how they have lost. It does however, remain to be seen by all and sundry, how ashamed you are of your position and how afraid you are that someone will identify you and associate your vile words with your true person. It is patently clear how far and fast you try to distance your person from your position. Cowards, bullies, and keyboard warriors are like that. -- jim
what vile words? What are you talking about?

Peace, hope, and change are vile words to you? Loving your own people is a vile notion? Or is it pointing out objective facts that you will never be able to deny (Rotherham and Telford) vile? You think the truth is vile. You are of your father, the devil.

Sparafucil3

Staff member
First name
Jim
what vile words? What are you talking about?
You history of racism is there for all to see. If there is nothing to be ashamed of then step into the light. If your positions are supported by friends and family, there is nothing to run from. You won't do it because your anonymity is your only refuge from accountability for your hateful position. You're no Son of Liberty, that's for sure. -- jim

Sparafucil3

Staff member
First name
Jim
It is an indictment however. And as I have told you before, I won't argue with a faceless, spineless, Internet troll who hasn't the courage to post his face and name next to his position. So man up, be the Marine you pretend to be, or be ignored. I know its the lack of attention that hurts you most anyway. -- jim

PS: Para-style argument. Post a link and say debate that:

Sparafucil3

Staff member
First name
Jim
You never heard a shot either, and if a Marine actually called someone "princess" he would get laughed at. It's corny and old hat.

You have a low IQ and you are a cherry. I doubt you ever worked with Marines in any real sense anyway. Most guys from my timeframe are a lot more hard bitten than I am. I actually give dumbasses like you a chance.
Para debates Para. -- jim

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
When he has nothing he just declares something he can't answer "not an argument", lol
It literally is not an argument. Slurs aren't arguments and have no weight, not at least in any logical discussion in the Western tradition. "racism" is the biggest slur leftists ever invented and it is used almost exclusively against white men as a form of silencing them, and that a word in itself should be able to shut down discussion would have been balked at by any of the great philosophers or religious leaders of history.

Sparafucil is obviously an unintelligent old man but I'm not really concerned about somebody who derails discussions to interject slurs. I have an entire thread about the sad decline of logic and discussion in the west and I laid out my thoughts on it there. Links, evidence, facts, and my own appraisal included. That is the way you are supposed to present your argument.

http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/ind...discussion-current-year-america-style.146599/

No, clearly your agenda is to promote Trump above all things, including the American people and US democracy.
I understand how it can come across that way but you aren't being fair and objective here. I have reasons enough to support President Trump, most of which I've already given, but honestly trying to typecast everything as a Left/Right issue is not good for actually solving anything and it is usually counterproductive when discussing political affiliations and political enemies. The neocons probably can be classified as Right leaning, since they believe in perpetual war and forceful diplomacy through bombing proxy states and by imposing sanctions. I'm not in favor of either of those things in most cases. It is the wrong sort of political pressure, and it causes undue suffering of people and lasting resentment towards our country.
There are some who are socially rightist, or at least superficially, who are completely out of their element when discussing foreign policy. I already named Ben Shapiro, for one. Believe it or not, I actually watch him from time to time and I know that he is influential in that he is one of the only figures in the mainstream who is allowed to openly criticize SJW bullying. It isn't important that someone agrees with me on everything. I'm sure he is a lot more socially conservative than Dennis Rodman, but look at who it is who is actually acting as an ambassador of peace (and who acts like a working class American). It isn't uptight, nerdy Ben Shapiro.

I don't like any of the hardcore neocon loyalists. They had their eight years and now they are discredited. Dubya had some really terrible advisors and his actions were against the interests of the American people and the world, as it happens. Kim Jong Il was a psychopath and a true villain but we did show massive belligerence when we arbitrarily listed his country as part of an "Axis of Evil." That was stupid and provocative and it served no purpose. The anti-war left actually was right when they insisted that America was wrong in its unilateralism, in its bellicosity, and especially in its invasion of Iraq. The reason that they never got their way until President Trump is because they also tried to tie in every pet cause that most Americans reject immediately. I know very well that they did actually hate us. The pro-Zionist blog http://www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/ zombietime did a fine job in summarizing just how horrible their message was because they loaded it with every Far-Left sort of earmark you could think of. THAT was the image of the anti-war movement through the 00's. That and smug TV anchors telling Americans that they are fat and stupid. The same extremists are still around, pushing for every type of social destruction and literal communism by force, but they are no longer opposed to the war because Our President is actually the one keeping us out of wars. Antifa and the extreme left as a whole is widely hated and their inversion of values is still so disliked that it has tangible effects. Look at how the newest Star Wars bombed because people got word of a "pansexual" Lando character and a "droid rights" message. Nobody likes this stuff, and it fails economically, which is why the University is the last bastion of controlled thought in the Information Age.

Those are the people I consider to be my enemies - those that want to tyrannically tell me that the values of my ancestors are wrong and that I have generational sin, warranting my replacement by foreign peoples. No amount of name calling is going to convince me that I am wrong about standing up for American culture and our traditions, to include our religion.

The left is a basketcase and Our President, who defeated both parties and the media with our help, is a uniter and a leader. The opposition to him now includes the 00's anti-war left (which is no longer anti-war) and the pro-war neocons that destroyed five countries in the middle east with no plan for the future. If opposing them makes me a Rightist then I own the term. I only look at my views as being nationalist, and I consider myself humanitarian for opposing both cultural marxism and aggressive foreign war.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Why does Paranonce insist that Marine should always be capitalised, yet never capitalises it himself ?
lol you are making shit up. I challenge you to find one time I didn't capitalize it.

it's beside the point though. What's his face was just trying to be cheeky and disrespectful (to all Marines)

Sparafucil3

Staff member
First name
Jim
Sparafucil is obviously an unintelligent old man but I'm not really concerned about somebody who derails discussions to interject slurs. I have an entire thread about the sad decline of logic and discussion in the west and I laid out my thoughts on it there. Links, evidence, facts, and my own appraisal included. That is the way you are supposed to present your argument.
I will happily debate you if you say who you are. Not hard to do for those not ashamed of what they are. -- jim