This G-7 photo says it all about our doofus president

That's a very short-sighted opinion. Why in the hell shouldn't we want to deal with the 2 largest economies in the world? Russia and China make up a pretty large chunk of the world. Personally, I'd rather sell stuff to them then give it to every third world country with their hand out.
Russia isn't even close to a "largest economy in the world."

Russia's GDP is $1.2 Trillion.

By contrast little Canada has a $1.5 trillion

Dont worry, while the orange turd continues his corrupt ways, the blue wave is slowly creeping forward and ready to sweep the RepubliKLAN party out of office come November. Good bye spineless republiklan pedophiles.

Canada is savaged as "dishonest and weak" and there is a special place in hell for Trudeau. Meanwhile Trump is off to heap praise on N. Korea and later Putin.

What kind of sicko do we have in the white house?

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/edi...dishonest-and-betraying-americas-friends.html

NOW WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE!!!

The United States, Canada and Mexico have agreed that the information exchanged in the context of the NAFTA negotiations, such as the negotiating text, proposals of each Government, accompanying explanatory material, and emails related to the substance of the negotiations, must remain confidential. Pursuant to this agreement, USTR has classified the materials. This means that they are not available under the Freedom of Information Act. To review the confidentiality agreement, please click here.

TopT

I think I was bringing light to the fact that imports from Canada are up. and imports from Mexico are down. These being our North American neighbors.

I believe that I would venture a guess that the amounts might reflect these countries pricing and ability to deliver. Not the pressure in pipe? The pipeline(s) stop at refineries at various points and a tank station also (?). In any case, imports from Venezuela are down also. Which, considering the political situation, it is good.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MTTIMUSVE1&f=M

Overall,this is interesting...

http://www.randalolson.com/2014/08/28/where-the-u-s-gets-its-oil-from/

Basically, the US is getting most of its energy in the western hemisphere.

http://www.randalolson.com/wp-content/uploads/us-oil-imports-top10-2015-900x540.png

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
it's a shit tier, entry level meme but it is right. Memes have a lot more substance than still shots and that is why lefties suck at memes and rely on the still camera - context destroys the narrative they want to push. Canada and their left leaning Prime Minister is learning that we aren't their bitch boy any more. Meanwhile, the biggest diplomatic breakthrough since the end of the Cold War is taking place, and it is between the leader of Our nation and the leader of North Korea.

Dude, arn't you going to be late to the mall wherein all your fake marine paraphernalia? Or better yet the next wargame convention?

it's a shit tier, entry level meme but it is right. Memes have a lot more substance than still shots and that is why lefties suck at memes and rely on the still camera - context destroys the narrative they want to push. Canada and their left leaning Prime Minister is learning that we aren't their bitch boy any more. Meanwhile, the biggest diplomatic breakthrough since the end of the Cold War is taking place, and it is between the leader of Our nation and the leader of North Korea.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Dude, arn't you going to be late to the mall wherein all your fake marine paraphernalia? Or better yet the next wargame convention?
Haven't you said this five times, has-been? When I see you at Winter Offensive I want to hear all about your pointless duty collecting a GI bill and never hearing an enemy fire his weapon. I want to see you stammer and stutter, and I know you will, because all you do is stupidly repeat yourself here when you have plenty of time to think of something more clever to say.

Stolen Valor is against the law, you should know that. Why would I stammer or stutter to a little fat out of shape wannabe marine?

Haven't you said this five times, has-been? When I see you at Winter Offensive I want to hear all about your pointless duty collecting a GI bill and never hearing an enemy fire his weapon. I want to see you stammer and stutter, and I know you will, because all you do is stupidly repeat yourself here when you have plenty of time to think of something more clever to say.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Just ask Prof3ter how out of shape I am. I've sent him photos of me playing ASLSK with a junior NCO while I was in country years ago.

but you know what, cherry? You want to keep derailing every topic with your Low IQ rambling about 'stolern velor' then I'm going to double down on your bitch ass: I joined the Marine Corps right out of high school at age 18 and I had fought insurgents before I ever was allowed to buy a beer. I have been in both wars and I went there a total of four times before moving out of a victor unit at last, so you and your meaningless and useless "service" where you sat on your ass in da ahmee doesn't mean shit to me. I even encountered some arrogant fags like you while I was in country, and our POG First Sergeant actually put them on blast and made them call us by our ranks (even the LCpls and Pfcs) because that's what happen when you fuck with a Leader of Marines' guys.

Go ahead, stupid. Ask him. See what he tells you. And you will see me at Winter Offensive (I've been there before). I'm tall, blonde, and I am more fit than you ever have been in your life, even though I'm in my thirties. You want to shit test a Marine, you will get put in your place, cherry.