This Forum is way too silent!

rebel15nc

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am about ready to delete this web address from my favorites since it often goes months between posts. Are people using some other site to post comments on John Tiller Civil War games? Is there any news out there on releases for new games?

Compass Rose

Reaction score
I am about ready to delete this web address from my favorites since it often goes months between posts. Are people using some other site to post comments on John Tiller Civil War games? Is there any news out there on releases for new games?
Don't forget about the Blitz. http://www.theblitz.org/message_boards/index.php

It's the only club I know that has very friendly and helpful members which include head scenarios designers and game coordinators for many of John Tiller's HPS games and John Tiller Software games, who visit the forums on a regular basis. There are also several Blitz members who are members on several of John Tiller's play test teams.

The Blitz covers a wide range of computer games including all John Tiller Titles, and also has its own PBEM gaming ladder which is very active. If you are looking for good quality PBEM opponents, the Blitz is the place to go! :smoke:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Since they killed the ladders here I find that there isn't much going on in many of the forums here. I only come by once or twice a week at most anymore.