The 'Wife' Easy rules to remember

Reaction score
First name
Bunny
Country
llCanada
Ok, there's a new ASL item you want, how do you get approval?
You want to spend more time on your game, how is this done?

This doesn't need to be difficult guys. You mastered ASL, I think you have established you are not stupid. But perhaps you need some input. Time to work on your experience level.

You get more with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word is a well known saying.
I have never met a woman that has a problem with a good bubble bath. Stuff isn't expensive, but women rarely think to buy the stuff. When that ASL product comes out it's time to get some preliminary purchases done. You go to a pharmacy, and ask for help getting your wife an appreciation bubble bath setup.
Now if the ASL purchase is a serious module purchase you need to up your game. This requires perfume. Here's a detail, I said PERFUME. note the all caps. Perfume lower case is called cologne and isn't as good. If you see a price for under 50 bucks, it's probably not real PERFUME upper case.

Now getting more game time requires more work, less cash.
You see, she wants more of your time, she thinks. But the truth is you CAN have too much of a good thing.
You need to be in her day to the point she WANTS you playing your game.
Tell her you would like to see her in a sexy nighty as much as humanly possible. Make it plain, you WANT to be with her, a lot! This can go one of two ways. Either she agrees, and you get a lot of 'action' and why would you complain? or you get some action but she realizes you are being a nuisance with it and she has no personal time to herself.

Keep in mind, this is like fight club guys. I will deny I ever said any of this :)

What's neat, about being the wife, is I just buy what I want. You men are easy to work with.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

This doesn't need to be difficult guys. You mastered ASL, I think you have established you are not stupid. But perhaps you need some input. Time to work on your experience level.

You get more with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word is a well known saying.
I have never met a woman that has a problem with a good bubble bath. Stuff isn't expensive, but women rarely think to buy the stuff. When that ASL product comes out it's time to get some preliminary purchases done. You go to a pharmacy, and ask for help getting your wife an appreciation bubble bath setup.
Now if the ASL purchase is a serious module purchase you need to up your game. This requires perfume. Here's a detail, I said PERFUME. note the all caps. Perfume lower case is called cologne and isn't as good. If you see a price for under 50 bucks, it's probably not real PERFUME upper case.

You see, she wants more of your time, she thinks. But the truth is you CAN have too much of a good thing.
Tell her you would like to see her in a sexy nighty as much as humanly possible. Make it plain, you WANT to be with her, a lot! This can go one of two ways. Either she agrees, and you get a lot of 'action' and why would you complain? or you get some action but she realizes you are being a nuisance with it and she has no personal time to herself.

Keep in mind, this is like fight club guys. I will deny I ever said any of this :)

What's neat, about being the wife, is I just buy what I want. You men are easy to work with.
What’s the question ?

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States

Very sound advice. Actiondebbie approves and just mentioned yesterday that she is almost out of her favorite PERFUME Poison. For bubble bath she prefers Mr. Bubble which she uses daily.
Lol we have been together for forty seven years so she really appreciates when I am readin', workin' or gunnin. Me too!😉

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Cologne = Starter Kit
PERFUME = ASL
Pure Poison parfum ordered and arrives tomorrow. Considerably more than $50 but wtf. Friday was our anniversary and she's a great cook.😋

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When I first meet my now first wife, I told her I played ASL (there followed a very short explanation of ASL) and it was something I was going to continue to do (going to toruneys, play at other guys house's, ect.ect). She said she like to go shoping with her sisters and or BFF.

we're married 40 years now.

Gamer72

Reaction score
First name
Ian
Country
llUnited Kingdom
If you want to attend a tournament, you might want to think of offering her a holiday. Preferably one without you, as no wife will thank you for a winter weekend in Blackpool (or Cleveland, so I’ve heard).