The Walking Dead — Ongoing Discussion (Spoilers)

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: Uneeda Medical Supplies

Another interesting yet rather generic episode. So has Rick got his issues settled, or is he just feigning lucidity? What happens when/if Merle shows up with his bad self? I still think that if he shows up the old man is dead. Maybe more. The kid should have shot Merles as$ right off. And what the hell Michone? Gutless dumb braod had the shot and just stood there. She saw enough of the kid and his girlfriend to know they weren't harmful. Aw well, maybe Rick will take the firehose and clean her off while she's still on the wrong side of the fence.

KED

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Another interesting yet rather generic episode. So has Rick got his issues settled, or is he just feigning lucidity? What happens when/if Merle shows up with his bad self? I still think that if he shows up the old man is dead. Maybe more. The kid should have shot Merles as$ right off. And what the hell Michone? Gutless dumb braod had the shot and just stood there. She saw enough of the kid and his girlfriend to know they weren't harmful. Aw well, maybe Rick will take the firehose and clean her off while she's still on the wrong side of the fence.
FEMA CAMPS! Comming to your town soon!

MLaPanzer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

I thought it was a rather good episode. Although didn't see the use of the whole phone thing with Rick. Michonne didn't have a gun did she? I like Michonne she is an interesting character. We seen that there is no way that Merle will ever become a part of the group again. I think Blonde is going to end up killing the governor. I can see the little town getting overrun with walkers when the group comes to save thier people.

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Interesting thoughts. I especially like the Andrea killing the Gov part. But I don't know, if it happens I don't think it would happen any time soon. They have a lot into the development of his character. And no, I don't think she had a gun, but I did think she had a bow. Maybe I'm wrong on that one though. I'm kind of excited to see what happens to Merle. Maybe killed by his brother, maybe on a rescue mission to get Glen and Maggie? I wonder if Michonne knows where Merle took them.

MLaPanzer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Interesting thoughts. I especially like the Andrea killing the Gov part. But I don't know, if it happens I don't think it would happen any time soon. They have a lot into the development of his character. And no, I don't think she had a gun, but I did think she had a bow. Maybe I'm wrong on that one though. I'm kind of excited to see what happens to Merle. Maybe killed by his brother, maybe on a rescue mission to get Glen and Maggie? I wonder if Michonne knows where Merle took them.
Thast what it looks like there setting up after this week to do. So you can be sure thats NOT whats going to happen.:cool:
I think Merle gets away again so they can bring him back. He is one of those characters you love to hate.
I really cracked up with his " The Walker will just be hungry again in an hour" classic Merle.
Michonne is a real enigma. I see the group having to leave the prison when this showdown is over.
Most skin ever in the show this week. I think I liked Andreas butt better than Maggies boobies:yummy:

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Another good episode.I really dig this show. Yeah, Merles comment was funny. I also see now that Michonne didn't have a bow,it was her sword slung over her shoulder that I saw. Next one is shaping up to be a real humdinger. Did you see "Talking Dead" and the trailer they showed with Michonne and Penny? Can't wait to see what happens there. I like how just when you think you might know whats goin to happen they slip an unexpected curve in. Great show.

KED

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Another good episode.I really dig this show. Yeah, Merles comment was funny. I also see now that Michonne didn't have a bow,it was her sword slung over her shoulder that I saw. Next one is shaping up to be a real humdinger. Did you see "Talking Dead" and the trailer they showed with Michonne and Penny? Can't wait to see what happens there. I like how just when you think you might know whats goin to happen they slip an unexpected curve in. Great show.
Only watched the show twice. Its ok. I have a few zombi guns though just in case. :ar15:

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm actually kinda suprised that Glenn didn't send the Woodbury team to Herschel's Farm instead of telling them where the prison was. If they come back alive he could tell them maybe they moved on or are looking for him and Maggie, keeping Rick and the group safe....

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm actually kinda suprised that Glenn didn't send the Woodbury team to Herschel's Farm instead of telling them where the prison was. If they come back alive he could tell them maybe they moved on or are looking for him and Maggie, keeping Rick and the group safe....
I was thinking the same thing, mis-information is still information. If it were me though I would be thinking the whole time they were away that I'd be getting pummeled when they get back.
I liked last nights episode, but thought they could use an adviser for their firefights. Too many times they do things that, imo, aren't realistic even for civie survivors, especially a Law enforcement officer. They pretty much bailed on Darrel leaving hime covering the group. They could have gotten several shooters on the bus hood to cover his withdrawal. Doing this after Rick saying how much they needed him was kind of stupid. But then of course you wouldn't have the whole brother meeting brother drama at the end. All in all good season, now the wait until Feb. Hope it isn't on the same time as Justified!!

Drow

Reaction score
Yup, watched it with my 16 year old. He's really into it. The deer scene freaked him out.

I'm really getting tired of that blond and her whining. Give her the gun and let her put it in her mouth or feed her to the dead. I dont care any more.
Yup, might be better off that way. Has anyone noticed that the zombies, seem pretty smart?

Bill

ChrisM

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Its amazing how this show gets to scenes from the books by taking a wholly different path.

Michonne v the Governor was in the comics but handled much differently (and better IMO) in the TV series. great stuff.

KED

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Its amazing how this show gets to scenes from the books by taking a wholly different path.

Michonne v the Governor was in the comics but handled much differently (and better IMO) in the TV series. great stuff.
This series had a comic book series?

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, it's based on the comic. I have not read the comics myself but many posting here have and from what I can tell enjoyed them very much.

KED

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, it's based on the comic. I have not read the comics myself but many posting here have and from what I can tell enjoyed them very much.
Resident Evil already covered this. They also have a hot chick that makes me want to watch.

MLaPanzer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Finally got to watch the mid-season finally. I was in Chicago and the hotel didn't have AMC. I've been avoiding the internet to stay away from any spoilers. I'm glad i did.
Another group shows up, didn't see that one coming.
The Michonne vs the govenor was cool. Going to be interesting how the meeting between Meryl and Daryl plays out. He may be able to rejoin the group after all.
Andrea is the key to how that all plays out.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Andrea is the key to how that all plays out.
I predict she'll end up helping Rick & Michone spring Daryl & Merl; Merl will die somehow saving his brother during the escape.

You know Woodbury is going to get the Z-horde sandwich at season end. :supper:

KED

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think they are trying to get us ready for the results of the fiscal cliff, Obamacare taxes, the $65 Obamacare surcharge, and the carbon tax on gasoline.