The Walking Dead — Ongoing Discussion (Spoilers)

R Hooks

Smoke Break brb
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
so Herschel has a heart attack in the middle of the night and everyone gets zombified??????
as it stands now yes.. but I'm betting in season 3 they come up with a partial cure.. like 4 aspirins in a beer each day or something to suppress the chance.

Last edited:

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: Uneeda Medical Supplies

Well spoiler text follows if interested:

In the next episode we find out that the scientist did tell Rick everyone is carrying the virus and everyone will turn no matter how they die.

regularjoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

There's one other spoller that I've consistently heard about this season and there is one episode left to make it happen (if you aren't reading the comics this is just the name of a new character with no context, if you're reading the comics you already know who this is):

The introduction of Michone

tekay44

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Anyone else think that Rick's wife was up to something. Why the heart to heart with Shane? Trying to stir thing up? Push Shane into making a move, whatever may happen?

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Anyone else think that Rick's wife was up to something. Why the heart to heart with Shane? Trying to stir thing up? Push Shane into making a move, whatever may happen?
It is almost spring....

Shouldn't we all be getting ready for the "Spring Awakening"?

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

I wholly believe that. Whatever Rick has to answer for in the next episode. I think Andrea was right on the money. She has manipulated her way into a pretty good spot. I'm surprised someone hasn't called her on it before. The only reason she has any standing is because she is the wife of the leader of the group.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

The problem is that in one episode Rick's wife was telling him to keep Shane away, he is a threat, etc. Then she basically gives the wackadoo Shane all the mental ammunition he needs to go after Rick. She must be up to something, but either way, the group is overall weaker without both of them. With the characters getting knocked off I do suspect more to start being added. No, I dont read comic books, so have no idea what happens there.

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

The problem is that in one episode Rick's wife was telling him to keep Shane away, he is a threat, etc. Then she basically gives the wackadoo Shane all the mental ammunition he needs to go after Rick. She must be up to something, but either way, the group is overall weaker without both of them. With the characters getting knocked off I do suspect more to start being added. No, I dont read comic books, so have no idea what happens there.
A key character is due to be introduced, and I think Daryl is about to move up in the world. I think Lori has been manipulating both men for a few episodes now.

R Hooks

Smoke Break brb
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

I can't recall anything jimmy has done, except die tonight.. Patricia.. ok.. she had a small role.. but whats with the chained walkers the X lady had with her? they can't bite?

Fort

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

I can't recall anything jimmy has done, except die tonight.. Patricia.. ok.. she had a small role.. but whats with the chained walkers the X lady had with her? they can't bite?
Duct tape!

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Why don't they have a chase car? Get a big truck or SUV with the stereo blaring and fire a few shots periodically to draw the hoard away from the farm? Once the walkers are drawn away circle back.

'Ol Fezziwig

Repressed Dissident
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

.... but whats with the chained walkers the X lady had with her? they can't bite?

That's a character from the comics; also, with the prison looming next season, it looks like they're loosely following the comics a bit more.

I still think Rick's wife and Evil Spawn should be part of the buffet line, though.

Fort

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

ah I didn't knotice that.. "how do you duct tape a wiggling zombie".. I stick my hands together on a broken pipe joint.:paperbag:
I was just being funny....I think in the comics, along with their arms, she also chops their lower jaw off.

ChrisM

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

I know she takes their arms - not sure about the lower jaw. She defintiely keeps them at "length" though. Awesome wrap up to season Two. They are keeping this long time reader guessing - even as they hti some of the iconic stuff from the books.

The Governor is conformed as making his debut in Season Three......

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys:

My review is finally up here:

Link.

Sorry for the delay for those who have been avid readers. I have been on the road two days for work.

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Why don't they have a chase car? Get a big truck or SUV with the stereo blaring and fire a few shots periodically to draw the hoard away from the farm? Once the walkers are drawn away circle back.
I think once the walkers were past the barn it was all over. There were too many. There were some other things they could have done BEFORE the horde showed up.

Dig a large, deep trench with the fence on the farm side of it, and make sure it had a vertical slope on the close side so once walkers fell in they couldn't get out. Toss some old logs in the bottom, and when it got full just throw some diesel or kerosene on them and have a barbecue.

Dig some traps like this near the highway and play some rock music in the bottom. Once again, pour light, and ta-da! That could have thinned out any potential "joiners" when the herd from Atlanta showed up.