The Walking Dead — Ongoing Discussion (Spoilers)

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
[spoilers]

So how the hell are they going to get out of this mess?

To me, it looks like that town is infested with cannibals. Unless they get really lucky, they're probably going to have to have outside help.

JOKippe

Also known as The Rat
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
[spoilers]

So how the hell are they going to get out of this mess?

To me, it looks like that town is infested with cannibals. Unless they get really lucky, they're probably going to have to have outside help.
I haven't read the comic, so I'm not sure if there are any clues there.

It does appear that the town is ran by cannibals. Outside help does seem a possibility, since Sgt. Ford is still out there..and the actor is signed on for Season 5 ;)

ChrisM

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Season Six Episode Three. Wow - just wow. Did the showrunners really just kill THAT guy off?

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I have just finished box set - season 5.................I really miss the initial blonde female who fell for the community leader with the eye patch. That was a huge mistake getting rid of her, as was getting rid of the old guy....he balanced things out with a degree of wisdom.
The korean guy with his girlfriend should be eaten.........they annoy me and are boring to watch.
.............they should lead a large group of Zombies to San francisco and they can clean up all the bums............:)..