"The Void"

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I watched a movie on Amazon Prime the other night. It features 2 M18 Hellcats and a Pz III. all the gear and equipment that was use was perfect period. the vehicles are the real deal. The acting and story are not as good as the equipment. If fact I think that the script was very bad.
Its a much see for gear heads.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Can you tell me the release year and one actor of the movie? I am finding a lot of movies with that title on IMDB.

KYCATS7

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Can you tell me the release year and one actor of the movie? I am finding a lot of movies with that title on IMDB.
It’s the Saints and Soldiers Series “Saints And Soldiers The Void”....another in the series is “Airborne”...I very much liked the original just “Saints And Soldiers “

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It was a cool movie to see for the vehicles but agreed, I didn't care for the overall script. I think they should have put the protagonist in a tank at the end.

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
yes I think it was a 2014 release. As to actors ???????? it looked like a a high end group of reenactors with some the littlest bit of acting "skill"

macrobo

King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
My 2 cents
Watch from 47mins - nice action - never CE that tank!! - good old 50L still does a Job on an M18

Cheers

Rob :)