The VASL Map Bazaar is open!

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yikes. You're right. I'll add it to the list. Shouldn't be too hard to do.

alanlynott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I want to thank all of you that are involved in the mapmaking work for VASL for your efforts. Together with all those working on VASL, the counters, code, and other subterfuge, you make all the difference to so many of us that have tough times organizing FtF play and you bring together the ASL community throughout the world.

Three cheers for you ! :toast:

von Marwitz
I second that. VASL is an amazing tool that has allowed me to play ASL, without out I would only get a fraction of my current play. Thanks to all involved!

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You will be able to play any of the AP11 scenarios using VASL...soon. It takes time to ensure this stuff works. Thanks for your patience folks. Rest assured work is progressing.

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just thought I'd let folks know that the map elves have finished the first stab of BFP's Poland in Flames boards for VASL. I am currently doing some quality checks on them, but at first pass they look great. We still have to complete all of the counters and will get the BFP.mdx updated for those. So in short we should be in good position to support VASL not too long after PiF distributes (which should happen any day now).

Rick

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
:clap:

Thank you for thinking of supporting VASL from the start for the new BFP publication.

von Marwitz

jbru362

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Where can I find an updated desert palette and patterns? My copy of Ye Olde Book doesn't have the newest stuff

bkemp01

Reaction score
First name
Brian
Country
llUnited States
Where can I find an updated desert palette and patterns? My copy of Ye Olde Book doesn't have the newest stuff
Open one of the desert board "zip" archives (i.e. bd26, they are zip files without the zip extension) and extract the "colors" file, it contains all of the color triplets. At the top it should say "19 Apr 2013" which is the latest. Scroll to near the bottom to find the DTO colors.

I'll have to look around for the patterns.

jbru362

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Open one of the desert board "zip" archives (i.e. bd26, they are zip files without the zip extension) and extract the "colors" file, it contains all of the color triplets. At the top it should say "19 Apr 2013" which is the latest. Scroll to near the bottom to find the DTO colors.

I'll have to look around for the patterns.
Thanks. I might have some other questions after I look through colors and colorSSR, but that's good for now

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Trying to collect all my VASL things as I get my new computer in order and notice that the VASL.info site has standard boards to 73, but I have boards 74 and 75 in my stash. Are these 2 boards on a list getting made or am I missing the correct download spot?