The VASL Map Bazaar is open!

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
With the realease of the map bundle, new maps, and new HASLs, I hope the elves will soon be toiling away on the new boards!
While this SOUNDS like an outwardly mean thing to say, the truth is that the Elves enjoy nothing more than toiling away on new boards, and while they're been busting their collective humps for several months straight now, they realize their continued residence at 149 PixelSlingin Way is contingent upon their steady production of said maps to feed the ravenous public.

In short, you can trust they're on it.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
While this SOUNDS like an outwardly mean thing to say, the truth is that the Elves enjoy nothing more than toiling away on new boards, and while they're been busting their collective humps for several months straight now, they realize their continued residence at 149 PixelSlingin Way is contingent upon their steady production of said maps to feed the ravenous public.

In short, you can trust they're on it.
Just make sure they're not foolin' around being "social" on Face Book when they should be crankin' out maps.....

Hey, what are you doing here....?

:bite:

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, kinda, but with less beards and more Henry Miller furniture and Aeron chairs. Still, very toilish indeed.

gregdahl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Toiling? Any word on a Hell's Corner map? Also, I could have sworn there was Primsole Bridge map too at one time, but I'm stumped if I can find it after long absence from the ASL scene. Dug through all my old Journals and Annuals. Would really like to give these two a shot.

Greg D.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania

gregdahl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Excellent! Thanks Jazz.

I suppose this can keep me busy until Tom gets off his couch and gets that HC map out. I'll just have to stop watching those "Pacific" DVDs.

Greg.

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi All,

any word when the latest Action Pack mapboard (#60 - 62) will be available for VASL ?

Thanks !

Peter

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The VASL maps were done during playtest. Just need to get the product in hand to doublecheck for last-minute changes.

LaFajita

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bazaaro!
And well done! You have beaten the elves in a superlative manner!
I assume, of course, that at some future date you will, of course, endeavor to include the new Map 40?
Just askin'.

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I assume, of course, that at some future date you will, of course, endeavor to include the new Map 40?
Just askin'.
Check this thread for the schedule for VASLizing the Map Bundle boards. Oddly, I had forgotten to include Map 40, but given how it's one of my favorite maps, it's going in Phase 1 :)

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
VASL reports "LOS engine disabled... Could not read bd62.map"
...and the board loads and is available for play....? At least mine did.

I was surprised when I learned from Tuomo last week that any of his V5 VASL boards supported the LOS Engine.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Yep, loads fine. Just no LOS info.
Now you got me curious....I think I might put together a poll to see what the various methods for LOS checking are used during VASL play....Ifn' I can figure out how to do it, of course....the poll, not the LOS....

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was surprised when I learned from Tuomo last week that any of his V5 VASL boards supported the LOS Engine.
Some v5 boards do, some don't. I used to make the effort and now I don't.