The VASL Map Bazaar is open!

Ed Donoghue

Reaction score
First name
Ed
Country
llUnited States
Board 84 is the subject of the current VASL Mapmaking Class. After Lesson 9, we're done with the basic board but haven't checked it yet for errors, and we haven't tackled overlays yet.

Do the scenarios in AP14 that use this board need overlays? If not, I can push out a beta version in the next week or so as a short term fix.

Sorry to go so slow; these young VASL elflings don't catch on too quick ;)

Tom
Thank you for the reply. This is not a major problem, I am very interested in the MICRO Campaign introduced @ the beginning on Action Pack 14. I have not seen this (or maybe not noticed it) before. I have not yet attempted a CG and see this as like an SK for CG newbies.
I will look at both scenarios for overlays, but there is no rush. There are many (LOL) scenarios I have not played, and for ASL to maintain itself new techs and scenario designers will always be in demand.
I was more concerned that something I did or didn't do was the reason I did not have map 84.
Thanks again for your response.

Ed

msoong38

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Board 84 is the subject of the current VASL Mapmaking Class. After Lesson 9, we're done with the basic board but haven't checked it yet for errors, and we haven't tackled overlays yet.
What is this "lesson" you speak of? Is there a link to the material?

lt_steiner

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Sorry if my question looked very straightforward. It was absolutely not my intention. I fully acknowledged the huge work needed to try to keep VASL updated with the enormous amount of ASL products published each month. And I am very grateful to all those people involved in the development of VASL, providing a wonderful tool to the ASL gaming community.
I was just wondering if any good soul around here was working on these relatively new boards, and if per chance they could provide an estimate when they may be available to the community.

Last edited:

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Sorry if my question looked very straightforward.
No worries, mate.

It is - sort of - a tradition around here to answer any question for the release of a product, map, or whatever with "Monday" if the actual time is only guesswork.

Sometimes, though, those really in the know do give precise dates.

von Marwitz