The Steelworks: Colombelles, France

Honvik

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Just for info. We have received our shipment for the next fantastic pack from LCP.

It can now be found on our site plus all the various older titles.

Cheers

Phil

Mike205

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just stopping by to say that I love the new module! Just wish it had an overlay for all the solar panels that now exist where the steelworks once stood.

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Received my copy this week. I love my LCP scenario packs, but this is truly George doing what George does best; mini-HASLs. Just enough HASL-specific chrome to engross you in "that particular little world". Unaware of their inclusion, I absolutely LOVED to see the British Assault Engineer counters!!! Like BFP's various AE counters, these are going in my 'official' Plano, to be used in any scenario that calls for them; LCP or otherwise. Long overdue addition to the system, IMO. Oh yeah, I also like that he has started including a Night scenario or two in recent products of the last few years! I realize I may not be a 100% representation of his product audience, but these mini-HASLs of his pretty much scratch every ASL-itch that I have. Would love to see him do one on Shanghai, or other IJA/GMD multi-day slugfests.

WAMedic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is there anywhere to pick up the VASL counters for those unique to Steelworks? Bangalore Torpedo, Hayrick DC, etc.