The Signature Exchange...

pino

Recruit
Reaction score
moonkea, your picture signature that flashes and says windows xp user, and mgs player, i see those everywhwre saying like psp player or socom player or someting, do you get that off the internet or make it?

Moonkea

Reaction score
pino said:
moonkea, your picture signature that flashes and says windows xp user, and mgs player, i see those everywhwre saying like psp player or socom player or someting, do you get that off the internet or make it?
The ones with rubbish fonts are homemade, and the rest are from some website that I cant recall right now.

trivium5318

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
hey can some one make me a sig im not fussy just use your imagination and try to make it dark if you know what i mean thanks

meddigo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'm diggin this thread up so I can post a sig I knocked together to test out some new brushes, I couldn't be bothered and saw no point in creating a thread for it ^_^

So here it is,

What do you guys think?

Meddigo

Azsura

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
meddigo said:
I'm diggin this thread up so I can post a sig I knocked together to test out some new brushes, I couldn't be bothered and saw no point in creating a thread for it ^_^

So here it is,

What do you guys think?

Meddigo
I like it! :D Thats greg the reaper isn't it? lol

I have some work of my own, I could probably post later on.

meddigo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Azsura said:
I like it! :D Thats greg the reaper isn't it? lol

I have some work of my own, I could probably post later on.
Yes, yes it is. A friend send me a load of pictures on msn and just goes "I expect to see some work with them in" and that didn't talk to me again all night :s I've just shown him on msn now and he's just gone "coolio" and now isn't talking again :mad: hahahha!

Meddigo

trivium5318

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
can some one make me a sig i posted about it in the last page

hangn_9

Reaction score
Could someone please make me a sig. i have an idea for the design. please let me know

thanks
hangn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'll make you one, jus PM with your ideas, Please i nedd something to do and today's boring.

Also who like my new sig. The one on the left.