The Signature Exchange...

PeeJ

Reaction score
meddigo said:
Thanks to recent goings on I have decided to add a small watermark image to all the images I have done for people, and myself, so far. It's too easy for people just to take. I've been thinking about adding something like this for a while, I've just done them. You will notice that your sigs may not be working, thats because I have deleted the uploads, following are the new images. I have tried to keep the interence of the watermark to a minimum. I don't think that it ruins anything! If I have forgotten anyone then please let me know!

Englishman;

Your sig

PeeJ;

Your sig

Ronin;

Your sig

Sorry for the mess around guys! I hope that you understand! :D

Again, I don't think I have missed anyone, but I have alot of images on my computer now so I may have missed someone! Please let me know if I have, thanks guys ^_^

Meddigo
Thanks again meddigo this sig is awsome :cool: :cool: :cool:

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
he puts something on the sig so that if someone steels it theres an image that he can identify it.

meddigo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Nope, its a faded image on top of the whole thing. On PeeJs sig, look at Lara's belt, you can see part of it there.

Meddigo

Moonkea

Reaction score
The image is actually on the background, but the idea of the watermark is to not be noticed too much by people - otherwise the watermark would become part of the image.

Common watermarks are logos and text - a name to say its yours hidden in a corner is all thats needed, should you feel the need to include that on your images.

meddigo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I can't remember for the life of me who asked for this, but here it is,

Not one of my best, but I couldn't come up with ANY ideas on this one. Let me know if you like it or not, might be best to ask someone else if they have ideas lol, I duno why but I just got a complete mind block on this one :(

Direct link:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9443/battleroyale1gt.jpg

Meddigo

Moltar

Reaction score
Country
ll
meddigo said:
I can't remember for the life of me who asked for this, but here it is,

Not one of my best, but I couldn't come up with ANY ideas on this one. Let me know if you like it or not, might be best to ask someone else if they have ideas lol, I duno why but I just got a complete mind block on this one :(

Direct link:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9443/battleroyale1gt.jpg

Meddigo

:eek: that was me!!! wow i love it! thanks so much! :D :eek:

rubydude

Reaction score
No my photoshop elements trial is up just now and havent had time to download it again so could someone make me a sig with hundreds of clones running to woards hundreds of droids shooting at each other and some lying on the ground and could thy try to make it misty looking in blue mist and if you can please put in an at-te and the droid army with the giant walkers and some republic gunships going by
thatnk you to the person who does this

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
seems alot of work unless you can find pics for people to use.

Also signatures anf wallpapers are completly different thing :p

Moonkea

Reaction score
Why do people post that they want a sig and then not tell anyone what they want? It's weird.

Speak up. I'm just trying to get my head around rubydudes idea.

rubydude

Reaction score
If you read it right it means it works similar to the signitures and you hve started to go off thread please i need that sig

supersnake52

Reaction score
Country
ll
any1 want a sig? :S I can make em now. I dunno if they will be super duper but i have made other work that ppl seem to liek :p