The Signature Exchange...

Moonkea

Reaction score
Okay, so, with no real idea on what I was going to do, I came up with this:

If thats what you want, cool, go ahead and use it. If you want something changed, speak up, I'll see what I can do.

Finally, I dont know what size you wanted it, so its fits on a PSP fine and dandy should you want to use it as a wallpaper.

supersnake52

Reaction score
Country
ll
oh... Yes... Perfectly perfect!!!! thankyooooooou!

I am afraid i must overwrite the PSP theme one with your one u made for me... Its been good psp theme!

and im sorry if this is being picky but plz take off the supersnake52 from the gun and put it where muffin king is :D thanks dude. Just take out the muffin king bit plz :D

rubydude

Reaction score
I want loads of clones running and shooting loads of droids which are shooting back and in the sky there is laats going by
this is a star wars wallpaper so i would like my name and the star wars sign

meddigo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
To All Who I Have Made Sigs For

Thanks to recent goings on I have decided to add a small watermark image to all the images I have done for people, and myself, so far. It's too easy for people just to take. I've been thinking about adding something like this for a while, I've just done them. You will notice that your sigs may not be working, thats because I have deleted the uploads, following are the new images. I have tried to keep the interence of the watermark to a minimum. I don't think that it ruins anything! If I have forgotten anyone then please let me know!

Englishman;

Your sig

PeeJ;

Your sig

Ronin;

Your sig

Sorry for the mess around guys! I hope that you understand! :D

Again, I don't think I have missed anyone, but I have alot of images on my computer now so I may have missed someone! Please let me know if I have, thanks guys ^_^

Meddigo

RetoX

Reaction score
meddigo said:
I can try, what is it you want?

Meddigo
Xbox 360, something with gears of war, and a text saying: One ring to rule them all...The ring of light