The Signature Exchange...

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
lol seriously i need something to work with...even if its only something small i can expand on it...and i cant just "make the curent one better" cos, well i wouldnt know where to start!

oldmanjenkins

Recruit
Reaction score
Anyone mind making me a BF2 (Battlefield 2) player sig? I'd prefer it to be the really thin kind.

k3131n

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Old man Jenkins, Kind Sir, I would be honored to make you a Signature With a BattleFied 2 Player in it, Please wait 3-5 Days for your package to be delivered...
BEEP!

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
hey k3131n is the writing in your resident evil sig supposed to move like that? i just wondered cos ive done stuff like that by accident before! either way it sorta fits in well!

k3131n

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Haha!
You caught me Kraz-E
Yeah that wasnt suppose to be their in my Residen Evil Sig but when I saved it, it just went to moving like that for some reason lol
Didn't know how to change it either and looks like its suppose to be their so Its all good

Wow, Kraz-E you know everything about me *Wink Wink*:):)

hayec004

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Could anyone make me a nifty lara croft sig. if it were animated it would be better than nifty but still is fine

.pars

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
could someone please make a dunfermline athletic sig. Red border, vertical black and white striped backround, and the club badge. Here's the badge