The REAL Lost Opportunities

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ha -- VASL has indeed been alight recently with FTF games less common due to COVID-19. I have wrestled up a few games recently in an effort to stay constructively occupied amid "shelter in place".

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
VASL has helped kept us going when Tom Morin moved to FL from MA though recently, I still have had some limited ftf play with the Bunker Crew, it looks like we might face a lock down in the near future anyhow. I do hope to see Tom come back up here in the summer and am reasonably confident at some point I will. Glad the playtest for Dispatch #49 is just about done, Tom and I can finish on-line in any event, VASL is awesome, no doubt, Vic.

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Holy crap. 64 people on the server this afternoon. Wowsers.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Stats would bear that observation out. Group has 1732 members in total, created 11 Oct 2011, or 3084 days ago. So average is one new member every two days.

28 new members in the last week is four members a day. So a rate roughly eight times the norm.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I'm one of the admins of the VASL Facebook group and the uptick in new member requests the last week has been striking.
Stats would bear that observation out. Group has 1732 members in total, created 11 Oct 2011, or 3084 days ago. So average is one new member every two days.

28 new members in the last week is four members a day. So a rate roughly eight times the norm.
I wonder why? Sure, it's just people being shut in and nothing else changing. -- jim

@RandyT0001 Almost forgot to add this.

Neal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Early Battles. That was our VASL session from earlier in the week. Lots of people on. I think I counted 30 games going on during one of our sessions.