The Prokhorovka project

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Could anyone fill me in a few details about LFT's Prokhorovka project which was mentioned on their facebook page.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
It has suddenly occurred to me that this Prokhorovka module may be Proff3RTR affair.

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Could anyone fill me in a few details about LFT's Prokhorovka project which was mentioned on their facebook page.
All I can say is that there will be new counters and a fairly large map in it. And that it will be very suitable for team play (something we love at LFT). Other than that, Xavier has the details.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Is it anywhere near completion?

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Just back a while ago from Cameroon, quite busy as Kevin pointed out (thanks Kevin! ;) )

The project started quite fast and if we keep the pace we _might_ be able to release it within a couple of years.

Nevertheless, our current priorities are the Rat pocket charts v2 and the KGS player's guide.

Hope this helps :)

X

King Scott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nevertheless, our current priorities are the Rat pocket charts v2 and the KGS player's guide.

X
Will look forward to the KGS player's guide. We are currently playing the Red Army Day campaign...having fun with it, still in the first day. Really like the tough choices put upon the Germans for supplies, will look forward to see what strategies and tips the author has.

Semper Fi!
Scott