The Penultimate Guide to Holiday Gift Giving...

LaPalice

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
It is a very good and funny link. I particulalry like the picture of the car with "God told me to hate you".

Edited : The "Fermez la" picture is very good too :).

LaPalice.

Last edited:

JAMiAM

TOAW III Project Manager
Reaction score
SoccerDJ said:
Im on a computer at my school and it blocked the link because of intolerence and extremism :hmmm: Whats with that??
Don't know what your school's censor finds so outrageous about it. I guess it just doesn't like people claiming to be "America's Best Christian"... :cheeky:

Black Moria

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Im on a computer at my school and it blocked the link because of intolerence and extremism Whats with that??
Well, just maybe it has to do with the fact that the site's contents could be considered intolerant and extreme..... :cheeky:

I would say it is more tongue in cheek but ask 10 people what is intolerant and extreme and you will get 10 different answers.

Last edited:

Cheetah772

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
JAMiAM said:
Here is my own little "Republican revisionism," or at least that's what Jamiam calls it.

Just click on Jamiam's link...

And fear not, it leads to your eternal salvation! I'm sure Jamiam will be delighted to visit that all-powerful website, I heard he has a little bit of problem with obtaining God's free gift...

Of course, that's just me ranting off...like.... :D

Dan