The murder of Seth Rich - why they did it

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Agreed. Up to a point.

Democrats refusing to accept the Electoral College vote or attend the president's swearing-in is fundamentally different than simply challenging his ideas or policies. Even saying something nasty about him is fair game and always has been.

Trump demanded Obama release his birth certificate to the general public, which up to that point Obama had refused to do. When he finally did, Trump shut up and publicly said he accepted Obama.

In contrast, the liberals will never accept Trump. If Republican members of congress had collectively called Obama "illegitimate" from the floor of the Capital Building and refused to attend his swearing-in ceremony, or had organized mass protests at his inauguration balls, or had attempted to blacklist any entertainer who performed for Trump, this would have provoked a passionate and, very probably, violent response from liberals. There would have been incessant calls of racism and bigotry by the media, and there would have been marches and riots. You KNOW it.

Distasteful as it is, I hope liberals keep it up. This is exactly the attitude which has banished them to the wilderness and led to historic political losses in consecutive elections. Personally, I think liberals would have acted the exact same way had any Republican won. Trump just makes it a little easier to cloak their hysterical tantrums. The longer they keep it up, the more it exposes them and their allies in the media as exactly what we've always said they were.
Don't even act like there were no "conservatives" (even congressmen) who never accepted Obama as the President. During the State of the Union screaming liar, and there were many (even congressmen) who questioned his birthright. The right did the very thing then that you are criticizing now. I am not surprised. You are very quick to loudly condemn the left and in a much softer voice say the right sometimes does this too.

Jim has it right. The battle is going to be the gerrymandering that is going to happen.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK, one more. No, I proved my case by allowing you to demonstrate it. Q.E.D. -- jim
What does this mean? What case?

You kind of do have to give some proof if you're going to dismiss everything as being false. When you call something false you are making a claim that you need to substantiate, otherwise there would be no method of evaluating the veracity of a claim.

Don't even act like there were no "conservatives" (even congressmen) who never accepted Obama as the President. During the State of the Union screaming liar, and there were many (even congressmen) who questioned his birthright. The right did the very thing then that you are criticizing now. I am not surprised. You are very quick to loudly condemn the left and in a much softer voice say the right sometimes does this too.
Well if it was justified then it would be stupid to criticize it. It's a basic judgement call really.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A little background on Mr. Wheeler:

Fox 5 D.C. reported that Wheeler had been “hired by the Rich family.” Bauman said that this also “isn’t true,” and that Wheeler was entirely independently funded. Bauman then claimed Wheeler had been hired by Ed Butowsky, a Dallas-based, pro-Trump wealth manager who regularly appears on Fox Business and writes about the economy for Breitbart.

For his part, Wheeler once appeared on The O’Reilly Factor to report on a “national underground network” of “violent lesbian gangs” in 2007. The Southern Poverty Law Center criticized the segment for fabricating nonexistent gangs of women who were “forcibly indoctrinating children as young as 10” to become lesbians.

Seems to me to be a pretty reliable source :rolleyes:

Doc P

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
While the Trump Administration is collapsing due to our leader's incompetence Fox News is busy pushing crazy conspiracy theories

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Well, he is right about one thing: Podesta is a giant douche. And the Clintons are very close with some people who may be guilty of abusing children and sex trafficking.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The fact is Seth Rich leaked to Wikileaks NOT THE RUSSIANS ! I hope the 'Russian collusion' investigation morphs into something they dont expect like an embarrassing Seth Rich investigation.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You guys know that the whole Pizza thing was debunked, right?!?

Morbii

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Fake news topt, fake news.

The best part is when these shills bring up Clinton and fail to acknowledge that their god emperor flew in the same circles.

Doc P

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For all those who are willing to believe the crackpot conspiracy theories peddled by Fox News and Sean Hannity, Fox just withdrew the Seth Rich story, although the Chief Trump shill Hannity is still trying to talk about it.

Dr Zaius

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
It's a matter of norms.

Yes, a congressman called Obama a liar. And although we now know for a fact Obama was indeed lying, nevertheless that congressman was immediately reprimanded by the Republican leadership and quickly apologized. And yes, a small number of prominent Republicans questioned Obama's birthplace, mostly due to Obama refusing to hand over official documents. When he finally did, the questioning stopped.

It's just like Trump. He's refusing to hand over his tax filings, so that raises questions. That's not an indication he's done something unethical as the US government has had plenty of time to study his taxes over the years. It raises questions, and Trump can't blame anyone for raises these issues as they would go away if he would just release the damn documents.

The Republicans who stepped outside the bounds were fringe. What's going on 100 days into Trump's presidency with Democrats is anything but fringe. Liberals have lost their collective minds, and are both furious and hysterical at the scale of their losses in the last few elections. The only rational thing for them to do is some serious introspection about why this has happened and whether some policy changes are necessary. But since that's unthinkable, the best thing to do is to somehow repudiate the whole election by getting rid of Trump. Then no uncomfortable introspection will be necessary.

Republicans were forced to change after their bruising defeats, and they have. Republicans no longer fight over a whole range of social and budgetary issues that were once at the forefront of the political battles. Even on the issue of healthcare, Republicans have largely surrendered. Though there is still some effort to get rid of Obamacare, Republicans are in reality merely replacing it with Obamacare light.

Republicans have step by step, inch by inch, day by day been forced to retreat, to change, to accept what's been imposed on them. Liberals are incapable of doing the same. They will NEVER accept conservative ideals, no matter how badly they're beaten at the ballot box or how many seats they lose. They'll simply impose what they want through riots, occupations, executive orders, and social media manipulation.

No, my clueless friend, Republicans did not "do the same." By hopefully they will. Hopefully one day conservatives will learn to fight fire with fire and adopt the same subversive tactics the left has been employing for decades. And I have no doubt the screaming and hysteria is going to reach dangerous levels when the left's own tactics are used on them. Perhaps it's time for conservatives to "occupy" a few things and see what shakes loose.

Last edited:

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's a matter of norms.

Yes, a congressman called Obama a liar. And although we now know for a fact Obama was indeed lying, nevertheless that congressman was immediately reprimanded by the Republican leadership and quickly apologized. And yes, a small number of prominent Republicans questioned Obama's birthplace, mostly due to Obama refusing to hand over official documents. When he finally did, the questioning stopped.

These were fringe events. What's going on 100 days into Trump's presidency with Democrats is anything but fringe. Liberals have lost their collective minds, and are both furious and hysterical at the scale of their losses in the last few elections. The only rational thing for them to do is some serious introspection about why this has happened and whether some policy changes are necessary. But since that's unthinkable, the best thing to do is to somehow repudiate the whole election by getting rid of Trump. Then no uncomfortable introspection will be necessary.

Republicans were forced to change after their bruising defeats, and they have. Republicans no longer fight over a whole range of social and budgetary issues that were once at the forefront of the political battles. Even on the issue of healthcare, Republicans have largely surrendered. Though there is still some effort to get rid of Obamacare, Republicans are in reality merely replacing it with Obamacare light.

Republicans have step by step, inch by inch, day by day been forced to retreat, to change, to accept what's been imposed on them. Liberals are incapable of doing the same. They will NEVER accept conservative ideals, no matter how badly they're beaten at the ballot box or how many seats they lose. They'll simply impose what they want through riots, occupations, executive orders, and social media manipulation.

No, my clueless friend, Republicans did not "do the same." By hopefully they will. Hopefully one day conservatives will learn to fight fire with fire and adopt the same subversive tactics the left has been employing for decades. And I have no doubt the screaming and hysteria is going to reach dangerous levels when the left's own tactics are used on them. Perhaps it's time for conservatives to "occupy" a few things and see what shakes loose.
Your the one that is clueless. You post stuff in here like it is actually fact when most times it is your opinion. Republicans are just as bad as any Democrat. Period.

Dr Zaius

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Well, all politicians stink, I'll agree with you on that. And they pit us against each other, I'll agree on that as well. Quite successfully, I might add.

I'll even go so far as to agree that in reality, there's very little practical difference between Democrats and Republicans in Washington. There is, however, a vast difference between conservatism and liberalism. It's just that neither is really practiced in Washington.

But I do think there is a difference in how both parties operate -- a fairly big difference in the minds a whole hell of a lot of people. The election of Trump is proof of that. If nothing else, the Trump's election is a giant "F*** you!" to the whole Washington establishment and the mainstream media. People that voted for Trump don't necessarily even like him or think he's doing a good job, but millions of people feel as if they are being played by the system and talked down to by self-appointed elites on an hourly basis, and Trump was their way to throw a monkey in the wrench. The "deplorables" have grown wise to the fact that they're sitting in on a rigged game, and they've said enough is enough. Even if breaks some eggs in the process.

People on here have been saying for years we need to burn down the system, and I've always been the one saying be careful what you wish for. Well you asked for it, you got it. No one trusts the media any more, everyone thinks everyone else is corrupt or stupid or both, and no one is in a mood to listen. Pretty much, exactly what I predicted.

So here it is.

Your the one that is clueless. You post stuff in here like it is actually fact when most times it is your opinion. Republicans are just as bad as any Democrat. Period.
Is that part fact or opinion? :highfive:

Sand Bar Bill

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've taken the measure of this place and it is purely a wailing wall. If the "other" side does something bad, then that shows the other side IS bad. And if one's "own" side does something bad, then an example will be pointed out where the "other" side DID IT TOO. There is no winning here; and that includes many who pretend to be above it all.

If Trump was a Democrat and the same factual situation was in the White House (election hacking, Russian connections and general overall lack of mental competence), this board would be entirely different.

BTW I don't want to ever hear a conservative ever say any future Democratic candidate is unqualified to be president after this guy. But of course I will.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is that part fact or opinion? :highfive:
Are you saying that you do not post threads as fact BEFORE you even do a little bit of research to find if there is anything credible in the story? When called out on it you say "I can't verify everything that i post, i do it for the conversation" BULLSHIT! You post it because it feeds everything about the way you think.

Dave68124

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are you saying that you do not post threads as fact BEFORE you even do a little bit of research to find if there is anything credible in the story? When called out on it you say "I can't verify everything that i post, i do it for the conversation" BULLSHIT! You post it because it feeds everything about the way you think.
Now you want proof, but unwilling to back claims you make in other posts. Hypocrite.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Now you want proof, but unwilling to back claims you make in other posts. Hypocrite.
I am not asking him to prove anything. i asked a question, man-child Dave.