The Mules of Mars

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Got interested in pack animals from the wire extension thread of all places. I checked out the Google and came across this account from the US Quartemasters. I find it extremely interesting and informative. I copied it to provide a link but for Grofaz 's sake I can't recall how to paste. I suck! The ultimate OMOOT.

Anyway interesting material and a pretty good narrative. If someone could provide a link I would be grateful. 🤗

Reactions: PTY

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Got interested in pack animals from the wire extension thread of all places. I checked out the Google and came across this account from the US Quartemasters. I find it extremely interesting and informative. I copied it to provide a link but for Grofaz 's sake I can't recall how to paste. I suck! The ultimate OMOOT.

Anyway interesting material and a pretty good narrative. If someone could provide a link I would be grateful. 🤗
Haha! Success!! The Google really can be useful. 🤗

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
#7 was copied from the original site. It pasted ok but took a while to load.

Lmao if I posted a link only I can use.🤣🤣

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I haven't read the whole thing but I really liked how Lt. Thrapp described the number of pack mules required to portage a specific weapon and it's ammunition.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Finished reading this late last night and I found it fascinating. Probably an odd thing to say about an account from a Quartermaster but I always was a maneuver kind of guy.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Finished reading this late last night and I found it fascinating. Probably an odd thing to say about an account from a Quartermaster but I always was a maneuver kind of guy.
Amateurs talk of tactics, professionals of logistics. Maybe you're just becoming more professional in your old age!

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Aha! It didn't work for me yesterday, but today it does. Must have something to do with the weekend. Ya, that's probably the reason. I'm sure of it!