The most popular professions.

souza13alex

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Guys, because of the quarantine many firms where my friends work close and people are unemployed. Can you please tell me what profession is worth learning now, so that even during quarantine to have a stable earnings?

csiemers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm a system admin, working for a City government, for cloud services that my co-workers are now using from home.
Have to take furlough days, but still have a job.

souza13alex

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Thank you for the answer, I've thought about going deeper into QA, there are always jobs in the network for this specialty. I also saw that another area, online trading, is being actively developed. Now there are a lot of trading platforms that allow you to do this. I do not know whether it is risky or not...

Last edited:

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Health care is the place to be. It's where most governments spend a great deal of their money.

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I do not know whether it is risky or not...
Online trading is a great way to lose money.............don't be suckered in.

Investing is another matter................

Esquire

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Your graph clearly shows a correlation, just the US is an outlier meaning that they operate in a very different (and less efficient) way.
When it comes to healthcare costs, there’s this thing, it’s called “diet and exercise."

Fiedler

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
The healthcare system in my country works a lot in proactive ways to influence diet and leve of exercise, in addition to personal responsibility of curse.

But it is ironic that Americans, who are most vocal against public healthcare, pays more and gets less.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
The healthcare system in my country works a lot in proactive ways to influence diet and leve of exercise, in addition to personal responsibility of curse.

But it is ironic that Americans, who are most vocal against public healthcare, pays more and gets less.
I don't believe there is much irony to it. Americans have always placed private freedom above public need. It is neither right nor wrong, simply the way they have chosen to be. Every country wrestles with that problem in different ways.

galad2003

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
+1 for an IT related profession. Traditionally been lower unemployment then normal. It doesn't have to just be 'fixing computers.' You can become a developer, learn SQL or the cloud. Right now I would recommend a new person learning linux, ansible, kubernetes, AWS, python and go devops.