vs
SF

vs
PHI

vs
GB

vs
NO

What hurts about this from the LIONS perspective is all they have to do is win 1 of the next 2 games and they have their first post season since 1999. Next week, and the last week, they play the PACKERS....

I hope you're wrong, I'm afraid you're right...

Mark DV
Ada, MI

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
What hurts about this from the LIONS perspective is all they have to do is win 1 of the next 2 games and they have their first post season since 1999. Next week, and the last week, they play the PACKERS....

I hope you're wrong, I'm afraid you're right...

Mark DV
Ada, MI
I was way wrong on that one! Well done for the Lions! :clap: I thought after last week SD was starting their late season run. :(

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
9 losses for this week Dude.

Looks like you took a few miscalculations.

Keep it up, the season ends next week. Even if you go 0-16, I think you'll still be the leader for the year.

Faded 8-1

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Well I see you've finally been showing the Bengals some love after you picked against them early in the year and they burned you. :D But will you pick them next week against the Ravens, to make the playoffs?

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
9 losses for this week Dude.

Looks like you took a few miscalculations.

Keep it up, the season ends next week. Even if you go 0-16, I think you'll still be the leader for the year.
Nine losses? :hmmm: Try 9 wins so far with 2 games to go (that means 5 losses and at most 7). Please return your diploma. Do not pass go and do not collect your $200. :(

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Well I see you've finally been showing the Bengals some love after you picked against them early in the year and they burned you. :D But will you pick them next week against the Ravens, to make the playoffs?
I started out 1-3 and now am 11-4. I've had CIN picked for that game for about 3 weeks but I'm still going to wait until next week for sure. I would love for them to win over the Purple Browns. :coolban:

Faded 8-1

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
You and me both.

Cinci plays 4 big division games every year (well, big for them at least) - 2 vs the Ravens and 2 vs the Squeelers. So far this year they are 0-3 in those games. :cry: So I couldn't blame you if picked against them.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
You and me both.

Cinci plays 4 big division games every year (well, big for them at least) - 2 vs the Ravens and 2 vs the Squeelers. So far this year they are 0-3 in those games. :cry: So I couldn't blame you if picked against them.
I might just to play it safe. I figure Chad will pick BAL so I might as well. ;)

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was way wrong on that one! Well done for the Lions! :clap: I thought after last week SD was starting their late season run. :(
I was stunned as well as you were (and probably a lot of football watchers last night)

I was at my parents for the Christmas eve thing we do as a family. It was sweet watching that interception when it was 31-10 that the Lions ran? Trotted? Sashayed? into the endzone for their last TD.

A great game...for the Lions

Mark DV
Ada, MI

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was stunned as well as you were (and probably a lot of football watchers last night)

I was at my parents for the Christmas eve thing we do as a family. It was sweet watching that interception when it was 31-10 that the Lions ran? Trotted? Sashayed? into the endzone for their last TD.

A great game...for the Lions

Mark DV
Ada, MI
And Suh kept his head and didn't "accidentally" step on anyone.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Week 16 NFL picks standings:
161-79 Psycho (11-5)
156-84 Chad (11-5)
149-91 Michelle (12-4)
131-109 John (10-6)
119-121 Sydney (9-7)

Status