The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
21,669 posts....when does the man have time to have a life.....oh...wait....I forgot...we're talking about Psycho...and the ASL forums....never mind...my bad...lives not allowed herein.....only inane sports babble...

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
21,669 posts....when does the man have time to have a life.....oh...wait....I forgot...we're talking about Psycho...and the ASL forums....never mind...my bad...lives not allowed herein.....only inane sports babble...
You guys would die without my posts. :p

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Grown ups? Here? :hmmm:

Ah yes..we the titans of the intellectual world. Stimulating each other to even greater heights of mental achievement through our witty reparte'. Sharing tidbits of wisdom and insight gained from our individual searches for enlightenment and understanding. We Grok therefore we are!

Jerry Simmons

ntasl.com
Reaction score
Ah yes..we the titans of the intellectual world. Stimulating each other to even greater heights of mental achievement through our witty reparte'. Sharing tidbits of wisdom and insight gained from our individual searches for enlightenment and understanding. We Grok therefore we are!
You're obviously in the wrong thread. You're scaring us with them big words.

Anybody got pics of boobs to post? Quick, before Maninanus posts another self portrait.

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
hurhur, he said "Stimulating each other".....

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
hurhur, he said "Stimulating each other".....
Ah yes, but notice I did not reference sheep or Pyscho or the obscenely gross and disgusting rothlisberger chick....
True stimulation of the mind comes from the satisying tinkle of the dice in the glass as they come up snakes on the game winning intensive shot as you scream IN YOUR FACE MOTHER ****ER I WIN!

That is stimulation. Terribly bad sportsmanship, but what the hell we play Mila 18!

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
...and then he added

...heeheeheeehee....
surprised more folks have not responded..with pictures of boobies, sheep, or the dreaded fat chick....They must be looking up all the .25 words that don't appear in the ASLRB and so are not part of their vocabulary. That or they're in the corner playing with their little Jack Horner's because of their excitement at "stimulating each other" and "satisfying tinkle"...not even the repetetive and boring football crap has appeared. Nor any of the various and sundry arguments about why football is not football and is only played by pussies and those who really are not man enough to play football. Of course we all know that the reality is that real men play rugby, Australian rules, and everything else is just for puftahs!

Status
Not open for further replies.