The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Just managed to finish watching the season opener this evening. What a belter. i like both teams and so was truly neutral. Tomorrow we'll see Pitssburgh Baltimore and the Giants Redskins before the Sunday night game on Channel 4. Still haven't decided whether I can live without the MNF, which requires further subscription to ESPN.

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Just managed to finish watching the season opener this evening. What a belter. i like both teams and so was truly neutral. Tomorrow we'll see Pitssburgh Baltimore and the Giants Redskins before the Sunday night game on Channel 4. Still haven't decided whether I can live without the MNF, which requires further subscription to ESPN.
You really want to push it out of gerontophilia, don't you :devious:

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Football time again! :coolban: All picks guaranteed or your money back! ;)

vs
ATL

vs
CLE

vs
KC

vs
PHI

vs
DET

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
I was surprised at Houston's serious beatdown of
the Colts. Dang.
Warren Sapp explained it really well (pre-game). Basically, he said: Look, you can't use your D against Peyton Manning. You send your best eleven out there, run basic formations and hope. Against any other quarterback, you make subsitutions, run your scheme...play NFL defense. Kerry Collins is only even sortof an NFL quarterback at this point.

My wife is a Colts fan, I'm a Broncos fan. It is going to be a very long year "for equinity" as we say.

S

Status
Not open for further replies.