The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Scott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Darrell;

Once I get done with a final exam tomorrow, I will have some time to waste, I mean I will be available to post more frequently. :nuts::laugh:

When is your trip...or are you doing the Iowa underpants vacation?

Semper Fi!
Scott

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
think we've all gotten bored with the one or two word responses to inane drivel that is even more inane and full of drivel than is usually the case in this forum that is normally totally comprised of inane drivel..

Now if the forum had not strayed from it's original purpose, which I think we've all lost over time, and the amount of boobs and avatarts had not dwindled in the face of continual references to sexual sheepishness and man on man action...well there might be more posting taking place...

Did not even see a reference to the Netherlands win in the World Cup...think that means we're losing audience share..since we know Germany will defeat Spain, making it an interesting final match...

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Fixed your post for ya. :)
LOL...not a chance...Germany is playing an amazing game according to all the soccer fans around me in the office..Unless they totally choke Spain does not stand a chance...despite what the octopus says...

Darrell Andersen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"When is your trip...or are you doing the Iowa underpants vacation?"

Sticking with the Iowa underpants. K and the girls are going out for a few days but I'll be here in the tall corn hoping for some sweet elixir of ASL,golf and fishing. Thanksgiving for 2 weeks is looking highly likely for the OC.

KevinG

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Get your butt down to the Big City and we'll have golf and ASL a-plenty. You're on your own for the fishing tho

King Scott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sticking with the Iowa underpants. K and the girls are going out for a few days but I'll be here in the tall corn hoping for some sweet elixir of ASL,golf and fishing. Thanksgiving for 2 weeks is looking highly likely for the OC.
I'm all talk anyways and don't have time to play ASL...but soon...I'm running out of classes to take and will either have to graduate or move on to Grad school here soon.

Keep in touch about the trip in November. I just found out this morning that I got accepted for an internship to work on an oral history project for the Marine Corps Air Station El Toro...I will be interviewing old Marines, maybe you might want to tag along on one and drink beer and listen to old tales (ahem...of course, as the interwiewer, *I* would refrain from drinking...ahem).

Semper Fi!
Scott

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I'm all talk anyways and don't have time to play ASL...but soon...I'm running out of classes to take and will either have to graduate or move on to Grad school here soon.

Keep in touch about the trip in November. I just found out this morning that I got accepted for an internship to work on an oral history project for the Marine Corps Air Station El Toro...I will be interviewing old Marines, maybe you might want to tag along on one and drink beer and listen to old tales (ahem...of course, as the interwiewer, *I* would refrain from drinking...ahem).

Semper Fi!
Scott
huh huh oral huh huh

Status
Not open for further replies.