The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthpig

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: Only because you asked nice...

"Army bases like Fort Jackson, and the towns near them, are a far cry from the squalid wooden barracks, tattoo parlors and strip joints of old. Instead they are model, crime-free communities of quiet streets and neatly trimmed lawns, with their own schools, day-care centers, supermarkets, theaters, college classrooms, hotels, medical clinics and rec centers."

Where have the Good Old Days gone? :cry:
If it changed, it was in the last 5 years...outside Ft. Rucker, where my brother was stationed, Had tattoo places ,strip bars, pawn shops ETC,

Earthpig

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

I don't know. Ask Piggy Boy, he has a new laptop and could probably find out if he could just tear himself away from looking at his players of the pink oboe sites......
No laptop needed except to post.....and am wondering why all the "pink oboes" have your lips on them:bite::devious:

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Hey guys, I'm trying to get a girlfriend - you think I'll make it?

Let me be straight (no pun intended) - it has nothing to do with Psycho or Fezz.

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
If you're looking here, not a chance, although Psycho told me that Earthpig looks rather fetching in a miniskirt although I decided to not look at the pictures, having just had lunch.

Roadtogundagai

Panty Sniffer
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Country
llNew Zealand
If you're looking here, not a chance, although Psycho told me that Earthpig looks rather fetching in a miniskirt although I decided to not look at the pictures, having just had lunch.
Why would you bother with mere pictures when you have a life-size inflatable version of the Pigster at home for your sexual gratification?

Earthpig

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
'cept for the pimply hairs sticking out from both my chest and legs....don't forget the beer gut...complete with bellybutton lint........and the unshaven face........actually I'm damned ugly.......miniskirt or not.:whist:

Earthpig

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Why would you bother with mere pictures when you have a life-size inflatable version of the Pigster at home for your sexual gratification?
Sheeesh! life size, what was the shipping cost for that?.........I could use one to throw the wife off so I can sneek off to play ASL.:D

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

If it changed, it was in the last 5 years...outside Ft. Rucker, where my brother was stationed, Had tattoo places ,strip bars, pawn shops ETC,
New Millenium.

The BRAC has stipulated that US Army bases must spend money for community improvements; one of the items Senator Obama placed on a few "Defense Appropriations Bills"....

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

Let me be straight (no pun intended) - it has nothing to do with Psycho or Fezz.
Move to the UK there all here!!!!!!!!!! You said before you only send the ugly ones over, stunning as they are. So I guess they are all out of your league!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few hints.
Try washing every now and then.
Brush teeth between weeks
Washing your clothing cuts back on rejection
Turning your smalls does not make them smell better
Whilst being drunk does make you more intresting, vomiting on them does not
Whilst the opening chat up line "Do You F**K" works well in the UK it has little effect in Poland! (Seriously one of my mates used that every time we went out, never failed to go home with someone, mind you he also had a red cheek!!!!)

Hope these tips help in your quest

Ian

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Try washing every now and then.
Does dishwashing count? :>

Brush teeth between weeks
You wanted to say "tooth", I assume :cry:

Washing your clothing cuts back on rejection
You see, I have slight problem with erection. Oh, you wrote "rejection" :hush:

Turning your smalls does not make them smell better
They are my pheromone factories, I will not do anything with 'em!

Whilst being drunk does make you more intresting, vomiting on them does not
On a contrary I am more interesting when throwing, than being boozed, people say.

Whilst the opening chat up line "Do You F**K" works well in the UK it has little effect in Poland! (Seriously one of my mates used that every time we went out, never failed to go home with someone, mind you he also had a red cheek!!!!)
Hey, wow, had this work on both sexes? :crosseye:

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, but year-long body oils make you water-proof, and it's hard to just wash it off. :p
You watched Cross of Iron 1 too many times....should we call you Schnurbart from now on?

Hows the exercise going? It helps that winter is gone...I biked 11 miles yesterday (took 48 minutes--last summer the same 11 miles on bike was 45 minutes....)

Mark DV
Ada, MI

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Hows the exercise going? It helps that winter is gone...I biked 11 miles yesterday (took 48 minutes--last summer the same 11 miles on bike was 45 minutes....)
The air is less dense in summer so it's not surprising you go go slower when it's less warm :)

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
You watched Cross of Iron 1 too many times....should we call you Schnurbart from now on?
Sure, I even look like Kruger a bit ;).

Mark DV
Ada, MI
I stopped attending swimming pool for the winter time, but now I'll open season again. In the winter meantime, I had lots of park walking and running few hours a day, and even more lots of pushups - good you mention bike, cause I will have to buy new one this summer.

I think that few more months and we'll both be going to body building business!

Status
Not open for further replies.