The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There are 5's in fielding now! :laugh: If you don't have one already, You can get the updated Basic X-chart in the 1997 All Star game(or you can order one).
One of the things I need is all the charts. I have all the cards from my youth (probably an '82 & '83 set plus some of the classic teams like the '27 Yankees etc.) but the over sized charts seem to have disappeared. Not sure if they got tossed or just misplaced, but last time I looked hard, I came up empty.

I'll have to figure out '07 vs. '09 and I'll probably pick up the '97 All-Stars for $10 as well. That's a low enough price for an interesting novelty and if I'm paying for shipping anyway...

2 Bit Bill

комиссар рыба
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
One of the things I need is all the charts. I have all the cards from my youth (probably an '82 & '83 set plus some of the classic teams like the '27 Yankees etc.) but the over sized charts seem to have disappeared. Not sure if they got tossed or just misplaced, but last time I looked hard, I came up empty.

I'll have to figure out '07 vs. '09 and I'll probably pick up the '97 All-Stars for $10 as well. That's a low enough price for an interesting novelty and if I'm paying for shipping anyway...
believe it or not;
if you're ordering the 2007 set, it's less expensive to order the 2007 Computer Roster & Card set combo.
combo = $45 computer authorization # w/ card set
cards alone = $51
computer authorization # = $20 or $25(it would be worthless to you until you bought at least v13 of the game) So keep it until you get a copy of the game or sell it

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wrong! Dan Quayle invented spelling. ;)
I'm fairly certain Danny boy invented nothing. What an embarrasment. I know Depauw alums that were ashamed. Good thing that Butler coach gave them back some respect.

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
believe it or not;
if you're ordering the 2007 set, it's less expensive to order the 2007 Computer Roster & Card set combo.
combo = $45 computer authorization # w/ card set
cards alone = $51
computer authorization # = $20 or $25(it would be worthless to you until you bought at least v13 of the game) So keep it until you get a copy of the game or sell it
Interesting. You said they had odd pricing but that takes the cake. Thanks for the tips.

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
Interesting. You said they had odd pricing but that takes the cake. Thanks for the tips.
The pricing is actually a test of your strategic potential. If you can't find the best deal, they send you Candy Land instead.

Y'know, like how ABC uses the same contestant screening exam for Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. Pass, you get on Jeopardy. Fail, you get on Wheel of Fortune.

S

Status
Not open for further replies.