The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
That's another possibility, although given the first alleged victim didn't profit (IIRC) you wouldn't think he'd be a law suit magnet (i.e. he'd have a rep as fighting it and not an easy mark that would rather just pay than receive any bad pub). Sounds like he'd be wise to change his lifestyle though and not hang out at clubs with his crew hitting on chicks. He might avoid situations like this in the future...
Skip Bayless complains constantly about professional athletes going out to strip clubs/bars/etc and staying out until 2 am. He says they are targets and nothing good can happen in those types of situations if somebody gets in a fight, pulls a gun, etc.

2 Bit Bill

комиссар рыба
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Skip Bayless complains constantly about professional athletes going out to strip clubs/bars/etc and staying out until 2 am. He says they are targets and nothing good can happen in those types of situations if somebody gets in a fight, pulls a gun, etc.
only burglars and bad people are out at night

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Well, she's unlikely to be sexually assaulted, at any rate.

That Mosin would probably go $900 + on today's market. My Mosin only cost me $300, but it's not a sniper.
And to think they were giving them away free to every second customer down at the Stalingrad Dept Store

Ian

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
He's not wrong. Just ask PacMan.

Problem is, during the season athletes have a ton of down time on the road and that's an easy way to fill it. 'Course Big Ben's in the off season and doesn't even have that excuse to justify his poor judgement so I'm guessing that's just what he wants to do with his life & he'll likely be constantly in these situations. Roll the dice enough and eventually you'll throw some boxcars...

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine

Problem is, during the season athletes have a ton of down time on the road and that's an easy way to fill it. 'Course Big Ben's in the off season and doesn't even have that excuse to justify his poor judgement so I'm guessing that's just what he wants to do with his life & he'll likely be constantly in these situations. Roll the dice enough and eventually you'll throw some boxcars...
There is just too much that could and does go wrong at 2 am at these night clubs (fights, rapes, shootings, etc). Do these guys really need to stay out that late? I know you start running into the athletes' free time and freedoms but they just need to realize that they are targets and act accordingly. ;)

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Fish,

Got a call from Ginnard yesterday looking for your #. Don't think I have it (but in retrospect I forgot to check last night) - anyway if you can give him a call or drop him an email sometime I can feel like I accomplished something today. :cool:

Tried to PM you, but your box is apparently full. Queue Psycho in 5, 4...

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There is just too much that could and does go wrong at 2 am at these night clubs (fights, rapes, shootings, etc). Do these guys really need to stay out that late? I know you start running into the athletes' free time and freedoms but they just need to realize that they are targets and act accordingly. ;)
'Course they're not rich and famous due to their intelligence. What's obvious to us may be slightly beyond many of them unfortunately...

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

And it looks like last year the refs have stopped bailing him out on the field as well. I think Ben's lucky streak has finally run out.

Status
Not open for further replies.