Not open for further replies.

chris_olden

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
saints over the cardinals.
colts over the ravens.
dallas over minnesota(despite the fact that i'd like to see favre win another s.b.)
chargers over the jets.
glad to see that Favre took it to Dallas today.
really surprised at how poorly Dallas played.
as for the Chargers...WTF happened with them??!!

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Nottingham has an incest level of 25%???
No Ashborne in Derbyshire, in fact the whole of the Peak District has a fairly high level. If a kid can run faster than it's Dad at 5 then it's a virgin.

I don't live in Nottingham, just the closest City to me. I live on thre Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire boarder. I hail from a small(ish) village called Newton. I now live about 2 miles away from it. Ashborne is about 15 miles away so I stretched it a little for the pun. Some people in this area have never been 50 miles from home.

Kentucky indeed

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Boobs which can give you almost immortality. "Who wants to live forever" now has new, rather 'gayish', interpretation!

Oh I need some of those busty meds right now. :yummy:
I think this is grossly unfair on us leg men.

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
No Ashborne in Derbyshire, in fact the whole of the Peak District has a fairly high level. If a kid can run faster than it's Dad at 5 then it's a virgin.

I don't live in Nottingham, just the closest City to me. I live on thre Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire boarder. I hail from a small(ish) village called Newton. I now live about 2 miles away from it. Ashborne is about 15 miles away so I stretched it a little for the pun. Some people in this area have never been 50 miles from home.

Kentucky indeed

Ah, obviously I overlooked the fact that you live a lot closer to East Anglia than I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.