The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Dude, you have to Keep up with the Kardashians....
I'd heard that they broke up but got back together. I guess ESPN isn't as up to date on celebrity bs as elsewhere. The fact that I know this garbage is bad enough but the fact that I know it thanks to ESPN, which is supposed to be a sports network, is downright pitiful. :nada:

AZslim

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Look at this dork! Wolverine with a Batman belt buckle? Puhleeeze! And hanging around with Wonder Woman & Supergirl? What a dumbass! :rolleyes:
That HAS to be a game convention. Look at that geek all happy to touch GIRLS. Huh, huh, huh,huh.

No matter that they are rather plain.

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Just remember to roll em in flour first so you know which crevice to aim for with your custard cannon :devious:
You been peeping through my curtains?:shy:

Rub em in sugar and they will do anything for you, once they have stopped licking themselves

Last edited:

Roadtogundagai

Panty Sniffer
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Country
llNew Zealand
... Rub em in sugar and they will do anything for you, once they have stopped licking themselves
Beware the fat chick on a sugar high :laugh:

Tried to rep you for being so perverted, but the stoopid system won't let me... :(

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
As an Indians fan, I've seen a lot of both Cliff Lee and CC Sabathia in their primes over the past few years.

That game didn't surprise me- Lee has been much more consistent, inning in and inning out.
Lee was incredible! He had the usually patient Yankees at 0-2 before they knew what to do. They didn't step out to try and throw him off his game. He just coasted. CC, on the other hand, seemed to start off everybody 2-0 and didn't have command of his pitches. He seemed afraid to pitch to contact. He shook Posada off too much. Still he pitched a good game and he just got outpitched. Yankee bullpen which was the best of all the teams in the postseason seemed very shaky and doesn't portend well going forward. Only my boy Jeter had anything wothwhile last night. Jeter was 3 for 4 and the rest of the Yanks were 3 for 28.

vs

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Lee was incredible! He had the usually patient Yankees at 0-2 before they knew what to do.
Lee's nickname last year when he won the CY was 'Strike One' Lee-which he seems to have carried over.

This strategy works especially well with 'patient' hitters.

Last edited:

DaveStory

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
To get this thread back on track:

I just played Mila 18 yesterday. I'm not sure why the scenario has generated so many posts, but it is one of the most uniteresting (especially for the defender) scenarios I have ever played.

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
To get this thread back on track:

I just played Mila 18 yesterday. I'm not sure why the scenario has generated so many posts, but it is one of the most uniteresting (especially for the defender) scenarios I have ever played.
Which side did you play?

MLaPanzer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Poor poor Cleveburg. The Indians are awfull, the Browns are a joke and now the Cav's are 0-2. Sports radio in Cleveburg must be a real hoot. How's that Viking's B-ball team look this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.