Status
Not open for further replies.

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Trev,

Les is not a Moore, he is a "Nesman" He is from the 1970s show WKRP in Cincinnati.
That was only ever shown here at about 2 am in the morning because of the cultural divide. The only thing I recall was seeing Joanna Cassidy and recognising her as the actress who played Zhora in Bladerunner. My favourite film.

PM me with an email, address. I have a fair quality .pdf scan of the general scenarios in colour.

Roadtogundagai

Panty Sniffer
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Country
llNew Zealand
That was only ever shown here at about 2 am in the morning because of the cultural divide. The only thing I recall was seeing Joanna Cassidy and recognising her as the actress who played Zhora in Bladerunner. My favourite film.

PM me with an email, address. I have a fair quality .pdf scan of the general scenarios in colour.
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnie!!! :lier: :lier: :lier: :lier: :lier: :lier:

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I was watching the documentary disc -the second of five- again last weekend while looking after my Dad. She still has it. She always had it. Inspired casting.

Loquitor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Oddly enough...if one were to ask Haitians why they have such troubles they will tell one the exact same story that Robertson told.

BTW, Robertson followed his story about the Haitian curse with the admonition that we must do everything possible to help Haiti.
I liked how Robertson said they made the pact in 1792 during the slave revolt under Napoleon III ummmmmmmmmmmmm :nuts:

Last edited:

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
First I've seen of the Roberston/Haiti thing, just had to go and read the text. Is the man stupid or deluded or both? Fantastic. Or something.

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
First I've seen of the Roberston/Haiti thing, just had to go and read the text. Is the man stupid or deluded or both?
He repeated something about Haiti that has been around for a couple of centuries. To me, repeating a rumor was a huge mistake. If he is a man of God then he shouldn't deal in rumors.

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
2 Bit' you tube is better.

The ballerina "Chuckie" look-a-like did not impress me.
Well, its not what I'd call a highlight particularly. The movie is a visual feast depicting a credible dystopian future, although the timeframe it proposes was too close. It is nearly 30 years old but could have been made yesterday.

I do intend to sue Ridley Scott if there are no flying cars in 2019 though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9F0bwZXdeY&feature=related

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
OK - I can't do youtube embedding anymore... wtf?

Last edited:

Fort

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bladerunner?

Never saw it. It appears to be a waste of time.
Very good movie...I suggest you give it a try before declaring judgement, just add it to your to do list...like sex with women, peeing standing up, etc. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.