The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hey - Long time no see Psycho! Seems like its been ages.

Check out the green bars boy - I'm right behind you!

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
"You can tell what I've been eating by the color of my tongue!"

You can tell what Fez has been eating by the colour of Psycho's tongue.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Hey - Long time no see Psycho! Seems like its been ages.

Check out the green bars boy - I'm right behind you!
I only check some stuff here now and even then it's every few days. I just spend too much time on the computer and sitting in the chair at home. I realized I have missed too much of my wife's life because of wasting time on trivial things over the past 15 or so years. All this time I always found something else to do (pool, volleyball, softball, playing D&D with the guys, playing Magic, computer, etc) and figured there would be time later on. Well, now 15 years later we are both 41 and we realized that we rarely talk even about the important things. So I've decided to be a better husband to her like I should have been from the start.
<whisper>I'll still think about you guys during sexy time</whisper>

I noticed that today. I have 151 rep. I figure you can't have much more than 100 yet. You still got a ways to go to catch me, pervert! :angry:

2 Bit Bill

комиссар рыба
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I only check some stuff here now and even then it's every few days. I just spend too much time on the computer and sitting in the chair at home. I realized I have missed too much of my wife's life because of wasting time on trivial things over the past 15 or so years. All this time I always found something else to do (pool, volleyball, softball, playing D&D with the guys, playing Magic, computer, etc) and figured there would be time later on. Well, now 15 years later we are both 41 and we realized that we rarely talk even about the important things. So I've decided to be a better husband to her like I should have been from the start.

I noticed that today. I have 151 rep. I figure you can't have much more than 100 yet. You still got a ways to go to catch me, pervert! :angry:
Doesn't she want to learn ASL? :smoke:

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

Well I think that spending more time with your family is the right thing to do. Your missus is the hoochiest, if I may be so bold.

And rep is lame anyway.

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
it'll be a tie all off season long...Warner/Favre which will come back to play another season of pro football at age 40/41...
it's all the talking sports heads can discuss locally on the news here....

Favre comes back, Pederson is fired..
Warner retires, Cardinals go back to being the suck ass losers they have been for the bulk of the last 20 years in Arizona

Jerry Simmons

ntasl.com
Reaction score
<whisper>I'll still think about dead hobos during sexy time</whisper>
Good for you.

You still got a ways to go to catch me, pervert! :angry:
"he said excitedly, his heart racing with anticipation.":p

Reactions: MrP
Status
Not open for further replies.