The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That is an odd name for you to call it. ;)
Hey, you can only make fun of me if you post some of the pics from HOTGIRLS SELF SHOTS, you know, it's on your favorite page on your facebook account....

Not that I've been looking at all, or anything...(awkward silence)

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Mark DV
Ada, MI

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Hey, you can only make fun of me if you post some of the pics from HOTGIRLS SELF SHOTS, you know, it's on your favorite page on your facebook account....

Not that I've been looking at all, or anything...(awkward silence)

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Mark DV
Ada, MI
I've been saving some of the pics to put up here I just haven't had the time to post them. I get so little time to harass y'all. ;)

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So, Jim, is Donna L going to be the girl walking around the next ASL Open with score cards, or round cards or something?

MAN Am I pre registering...

Mark DV
Ada, MI
Talk to Goldman, my only connection to the Open is that I attend.

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Talk to Goldman, my only connection to the Open is that I attend.
So you're saying that if I talk to Goldman, he would put that in the budget? WOW.....I've got a goal!.....ok, maybe not :)

Mark DV
Ada, MI

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is it warm in here or what? YOWZA! Hubba Hubba! pant-pant!:love:
Stephen, she's not your type. She's got teeth.

OF COURSE, if it was Psycho, I'd have something smart to say like "She's not your type. She's human." But this isn't about mocking Psycho, but mocking you....

Mark DV
Ada, MI

PS Bummed that I probably won't be in WI in August 2013 to kick butt and or have my butt kicked by the locals in that slum known and loved as Eau Claire.....Ah well, there's always the summer of 2014....

Earthpig

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Stephen, she's not your type. She's got teeth.

OF COURSE, if it was Psycho, I'd have something smart to say like "She's not your type. She's human." But this isn't about mocking Psycho, but mocking you....

Mark DV
Ada, MI

PS Bummed that I probably won't be in WI in August 2013 to kick butt and or have my butt kicked by the locals in that slum known and loved as Eau Claire.....Ah well, there's always the summer of 2014....
Ha! Like I'd let a little thing like teeth get in the way of "Hubba-Hubbaing"

P.S. Maybe I could talk the wife into going over that way....my cousin teaches over in the GR area.

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So you're saying that if I talk to Goldman, he would put that in the budget? WOW.....I've got a goal!.....ok, maybe not :)

Mark DV
Ada, MI
Registration might go up quite a bit if that were the case. I've always thought that a stripper should be hired for Sat. night with a raffle to see who is the " groom to be".

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Registration might go up quite a bit if that were the case. I've always thought that a stripper should be hired for Sat. night with a raffle to see who is the " groom to be".
Some of us married men MIGHT get into a wee bit of trouble over that. Nice idea though. I did hear of a prank at ASLOK a few years ago. Someone hired a buxom lass who sat at a table and had some ASL lines that she said. Things like "Oh, I LOVE IT when a man Prep fires more than once" (My source was Jeff DY)

Mark DV
Ada, MI

Status
Not open for further replies.