Not open for further replies.

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Of course not.

He works for the gubbermint.
I know, but is that statement kind of a contradiction?

It could be said I also work for the Gov't, mind you afte my meeting with my consultant yesterday that does not look set to change, maybe ever!!! More tests if they turn up negative then it's a liver biopsey, thought i had dodged that!

Ian

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
What's with your liver, Suctarpdie?
My Haemochromatosis (iron overload) could have given me liver damage but the scan showed low levels so all assumed OK. Saw my consultant yesterday and now he wants to re-visit the possibility (sems the scans do not always pick it up) so a biopsy is required to show if I have serocis of the liver (if the new blood tests do not find something). Bit of a double wammy as only yesterday I was told a friend died of the same thing the day before. Mind you his was self inflicted but 41 is too young to die like that.

Quick someone, show us some boobies

Ian

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
My Haemochromatosis (iron overload) could have given me liver damage but the scan showed low levels so all assumed OK. Saw my consultant yesterday and now he wants to re-visit the possibility (sems the scans do not always pick it up) so a biopsy is required to show if I have serocis of the liver (if the new blood tests do not find something). Bit of a double wammy as only yesterday I was told a friend died of the same thing the day before. Mind you his was self inflicted but 41 is too young to die like that.

Quick someone, show us some boobies

Ian
Hope it will turn out to be ok.

Here, some boobies

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
It's past nine, should you not be working?

Ian
I only went in for a couple of hours yesterday to put the finishing touches off a case no one else could have written and which couldn't wait until I return on the 13th. Then to the pub.

Now, two Two weeks off to watch the Olympics, take my dad on days out and play some ASL. Bliss.

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Slack b*stard.

I'm off for three weeks from Weds, skiing with my wee girl on Thursday, preschool art auction on Friday, freestyle ski comp with my boy on Saturday then pruning in the vineyard for 2 weeks with a couple of trips to watch the ice hockey in Queenstown thrown in. I'll be glad to get back to work for a rest.

NOT.
I only went in for a couple of hours yesterday to put the finishing touches off a case no one else could have written and which couldn't wait until I return on the 13th. Then to the pub.

Now, two Two weeks off to watch the Olympics, take my dad on days out and play some ASL. Bliss.

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
check out this video.

[YOUTUBE]suYz5SHFHyA[/YOUTUBE]

[video=youtube;suYz5SHFHyA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suYz5SHFHyA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
[video=youtube;vgr2syY_OU4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgr2syY_OU4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Is it esentially wrong when you draw a large cubistic picture of sucktarpdie with a "Prinz Eugen" tattoo on his scrotum, paste on your entrance doors, and then force your neighbour to hear you over the wall as you imitate sound of masturbating drunk retard, or am I good to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.