The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Funny moment for me today.

We're having a heat wave. So of course, I biked in it. 32 miles. At 26 miles I stopped at a 7-11 store (think convience store) and bought a .99 cent 1 liter Ice tea.

I'm completely drenched in sweat, slowly drinking this iced tea, sitting on the sidewalk in front of the store, when a SUV pulls in, and mom and her 3 kids pile out to buy whatever.

The mom walks past me and says, "You're looking pretty hot." And without batting an eye, I look meekly at her and say "I don't hear that very often." The embarassed blush and smile I got was Mastercard priceless.

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland

We're having a heat wave. So of course, I biked in it. 32 miles. At 26 miles I stopped at a 7-11 store (think convience store) and bought a .99 cent 1 liter Ice tea.

I'm completely drenched in sweat, slowly drinking this iced tea, sitting on the sidewalk in front of the store, when a SUV pulls in, and mom and her 3 kids pile out to buy whatever.

The mom walks past me and says, "You're looking pretty hot." And without batting an eye, I look meekly at her and say "I don't hear that very often." The embarassed blush and smile I got was Mastercard priceless.
The USMC way of retort :thumup:

And you're looking pretty hot.

Masturbation. Solving the worlds problems since.....well, the dawn of time really.
Slowly becoming Cousin Itt... Blind Cousin Itt...

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine

Obviously needed a dog and some dark glasses. ;)

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
You spend years waiting for a god particle and then billions turn up at once!

Earthpig

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ernie is dead!:cry: long live the Ernie!:bandit:
I wonder if we should have a "Mila" 21 "gun" salute:salute::hush:

Status
Not open for further replies.