Status
Not open for further replies.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Bottle fed were we?
As if. She was a great companion, and she is the greatest ASL rules-meister! Peri rulz! (I'm a bit surprised that she plays wargames, never mind that she adjudicates the rules, but stranger things have happened, I'm sure.)

JR

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
[video=youtube;RkmiefoRcfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkmiefoRcfU&feature=g-vrec[/video]

My favourite Amy Pond Moment

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
[video=youtube;8THNiqurQHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8THNiqurQHQ&feature=relmfu[/video]

He reviews colognes on this channel, by the way.

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Caroline John died. I haven't seen many episodes with her; the earlier years weren't run much on the channels that carried Dr. Who that I could get.

JR
I don't remember her at all, although I do recall at least one of the Troughton series. I must have been about 7 years of age.

Last edited:

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Back in the early days of the Fox Network, there was a "futuristic" show called, "Sliders". It was on every Saturday night after America's Most Wanted.

There was a "babe" who played that show, who is now a CSI investigator on the CSI NY show.

Man, I would loved to have "slid" with her....

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Back in the early days of the Fox Network, there was a "futuristic" show called, "Sliders". It was on every Saturday night after America's Most Wanted.

There was a "babe" who played that show, who is now a CSI investigator on the CSI NY show.

Sliders wasn't on in Fox's early days. It started in 97 about a decade after Fox started. Who was the chick? Kari Wuhrer was on it but she isn't on CSI: NY.

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

Sabrina Lloyd

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Gentlemen, I need help. I became infatuated in Maria Kirilenko, what should I do? Masturbation is not a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.