The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
No one deserves this, but Seau was a dick. At Disney once, he knocked over my then 3 year old daughter and kept walking through the crowd while she laid there crying. I chased him down and said "dude, WTF?" He got all full of attitude. I feel for his family. -- jim
I never liked him either. Seemed like a dick (and I hated the Chargers anyway). :nada:

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Inside out, then back to front.

Don't believe him though, chicks do not dig it. Learning how to use a washing machine and cook will get you laid many more times than learning how to get 4 days out of a pair of underpants. :)

I'm just trying to ignore the image of Anus Boy sleeping naked, I've just eaten and don't want to lose the lot.
Turn them inside out each day, dries out, flakes off, saves on washing and new skids. Chicks love it

Ian

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

Don't believe him though, chicks do not dig it. Learning how to use a washing machine and cook will get you laid many more times than learning how to get 4 days out of a pair of underpants. :)

I'm just trying to ignore the image of Anus Boy sleeping naked, I've just eaten and don't want to lose the lot.
4 days, FOUR DAYS????????????????????

Lightweight

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
4 days, FOUR DAYS????????????????????

Lightweight
Do the wall test first. If when you throw it at the wall and they stick, it's time to wash them. If they climb the wall or slither back to you then it's time to buy a new pair.

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

Try Commando. Works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.