The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Oops! Forgot to post my pick from last night! I guess you saved money by me not posting my pick. :(

vs
SD

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
[video=youtube;5mNmY6iMUnU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mNmY6iMUnU[/video]

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
The second I saw this I've thought of you, guys.

[video=youtube;6gMjo15Eu0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gMjo15Eu0w[/video]

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Seahawks did the Steelers a huge favor. Third letdown in a row for The Ravens. Hopefully, they'll have one more after playing Cinn.

Pitt now has a Bye and is looking down at the rest of the AFC North. Time to heal up for the playoff stretch.

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Seahawks did the Steelers a huge favor. Third letdown in a row for The Ravens. Hopefully, they'll have one more after playing Cinn.

Pitt now has a Bye and is looking down at the rest of the AFC North. Time to heal up for the playoff stretch.
Yes I was painting figures and struggling to get it done as the game was running, given we had just won this was a really good evening for me

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Week 10 NFL picks standings:
97-49 Psycho (8-8)
91-55 Michelle (9-7)
91-55 Chad (10-6)
80-66 John (9-7)
75-71 Sydney (9-7)

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine

Agreed! But there was no way BAL should have lost to SEA (or TEN & JAX). :angry: The past two weeks have been brutal to us on our picks. Road teams were 10-4 & 10-6. That is really strange! I still went 8-6 & 8-8 but should have done much better according to the experts and accuscore which simulates each game 1000s of times. Some of the games were pretty much a toss up but some were 80%+ and the projected winner got schooled. :angry:

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Agreed! But there was no way BAL should have lost to SEA (or TEN & JAX). :angry: The past two weeks have been brutal to us on our picks. Road teams were 10-4 & 10-6. That is really strange! I still went 8-6 & 8-8 but should have done much better according to the experts and accuscore which simulates each game 1000s of times. Some of the games were pretty much a toss up but some were 80%+ and the projected winner got schooled. :angry:
Any given Sunday ;-)

and Bengals and ravens play each other this week so one team will fall behind. I'm wanting a tie myself LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.