The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Interesting NFL stat: The Cleveland Browns are 4th in total Defense based on yards allowed.

yet, they are last in th AFC North in this same category.

Tough division?
The AFC North plays the two weakest divisions offensively, AFC South (no Peyton Manning) and NFC West. I wouldn't be surprised if three of the four teams have a winning record at the end of the year and Cleveland winds up close to 500.

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The AFC North plays the two weakest divisions offensively, AFC South (no Peyton Manning) and NFC West. I wouldn't be surprised if three of the four teams have a winning record at the end of the year and Cleveland winds up close to 500.
I dream of Baltimore caving in and lossing the rest of it's games but that's cos I hate them LOL

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I dream of Baltimore caving in and lossing the rest of it's games but that's cos I hate them LOL
For the life of me I can't figure out how they beat the ever lovin shït outta PIT, beat the NYJ & HOU but lose to TEN & JAX. :hmmm:

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
For the life of me I can't figure out how they beat the ever lovin shït outta PIT, beat the NYJ & HOU but lose to TEN & JAX. :hmmm:
It's OK as the season draws towards the back end they will choke.

Said more out of dislike than knowledge but if they get Pitt in the playoffs they will choke. The beating they administered will be enough to keep the Steelers rolling for the next few years or at least for as long as the players are around.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
It's OK as the season draws towards the back end they will choke.

Said more out of dislike than knowledge but if they get Pitt in the playoffs they will choke. The beating they administered will be enough to keep the Steelers rolling for the next few years or at least for as long as the players are around.
I know. I'm kinda iffy on Joe Flacco. Skip Bayless claims some BAL players were heard saying that after the playoff game last year "we can't beat you when it counts cuz we have Flacco and you have Ben."

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
So I found another girl at my college, but she's with someone else, and I get easily emotionally addicted towards anyone, like now for example. I'm sad, make me happy, please.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
So I found another girl at my college, but she's with someone else, and I get easily emotionally addicted towards anyone, like now for example. I'm sad, make me happy, please.
Make you happy? well check out a swimwear company in Australia called Wicked Weasel!! that SHOULD really make you Happy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.