The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthpig

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Last weekend of sun and warmth BEFORE them arctic blasts make you hide indoors for the next seven months...
Bah! I've still got to bowhunt and do gun deer seasons yet, not to mention October(early) makes a darn good month for fishing here. I haven't got the time to hide from the winter til mid to late Feb.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Week 4 NFL picks standings:
46-18 Psycho (13-3)
40-24 Chad (11-5)
39-25 Michelle (12-4)
35-29 John (9-7)
32-32 Sydney (6-10)

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Week 4 NFL picks standings:
46-18 Psycho (13-3)
40-24 Chad (11-5)
39-25 Michelle (12-4)
35-29 John (9-7)
32-32 Sydney (6-10)
Pyscho? Are you beating your wife? How often does that happen in Louisianna? (Cue my death wish...although your minion is gone to be in dancing with the stars, ie DeYoung AND Zoet can't take me out....

Mark DV
Ada, MI

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Pyscho? Are you beating your wife? How often does that happen in Louisianna? (Cue my death wish...although your minion is gone to be in dancing with the stars, ie DeYoung AND Zoet can't take me out....

Mark DV
Ada, MI
It's really a contest between Chad & me. It started sometime about 2000 or so with Chad, Ray, Michelle & I. Later (2nd or 3rd yr) I think Trey joined and then Steve. Then Jimmy, Chris and my brother joined. Then Heidi and eventually her husband Marcos. People came and went but eventually there were 9 people (plus the kids). The last couple of years we went back to just the family plus Chad. Chad & I make our picks on ESPN and then I get Michelle's picks and the kids. The kids have picked since they were less than a year. I hold up some little mice Michelle bought in each teams colors from Hallmark.

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Something better...

RAIN in Texas
AMEN. I oddly keep a half an eye on drought conditions in the USA, and was struck by the factoid that when the remnants of a hurricane blew thru your state, it would only bring up the water reservoirs to 25%...so, here's to some rain in Texas...

Mark DV
Ada, MI

Earthpig

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
AMEN. I oddly keep a half an eye on drought conditions in the USA, and was struck by the factoid that when the remnants of a hurricane blew thru your state, it would only bring up the water reservoirs to 25%...so, here's to some rain in Texas...

Mark DV
Ada, MI

Let's hope it is "slow soaking" and not "fast flooding"

M Faulkner

Disgruntled Democrat
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llUnited States
I know this is on topic...or maybe off topic, but Fred Schwarz and I played Mila 18 at ASLOK.....back to you regularly scheduled nonsense....

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I know this is on topic...or maybe off topic, but Fred Schwarz and I played Mila 18 at ASLOK.....back to you regularly scheduled nonsense....
You're going to hell, you know that, Mike? :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.