The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Evil bunny murderer!! :freak:

Why can't you abduct hitchhikers and dress up in their skins like normal people? Weirdo.
I'll leave the hitchhikers to you, I only have a small freezer (as opposed to Psycho who has three on his porch). Do they have electricity in trailer parks? The bunnies are mine though, I just wish the rabbit fencers would turn up so they couldn't even get in :mad::freak:

Roadtogundagai

Panty Sniffer
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Country
llNew Zealand
Once you clean all the blood, feces, pee, vomit and carrots off the victim. :yummy:
Those are all the best bits :laugh:

I hope Mikey doesn't get so upset by my naughty pictures that he signs me up to the NAMBLA website, and then come onto GS having "found" my ID, expressing surprise/outrage. Stranger things have happened... :crosseye:

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow closing Mila 18. Come on were like Rocky we always get up off the mat.:rolleyes:
Hate to spoil it for you, but Rocky lost to Apollo in Rocky I. Is that analogous to the closing of the Mila #3? Can't wait for Psycho as Clubber Lang in Mila #7 thru 9, if that's the case...

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know I'll regret this, but what is NAMBLA?
North American Man Boy Love Association

There's at least 1 South Park episode on 'em - shall we say Cartman was quite popular & Howard Stern used to lampoon them regularly on his show a while back. Watching the South Park episode is very disturbing in that it's about a real topic and not pure farce - in that too disturbing to be made up range.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Those are all the best bits :laugh:

I hope Mikey doesn't get so upset by my naughty pictures that he signs me up to the NAMBLA website, and then come onto GS having "found" my ID, expressing surprise/outrage. Stranger things have happened... :crosseye:
Yeah, like your parents keeping you, you freak. :p

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Hate to spoil it for you, but Rocky lost to Apollo in Rocky I. Is that analogous to the closing of the Mila #3? Can't wait for Psycho as Clubber Lang in Mila #7 thru 9, if that's the case...
Shut up, fool!

Status
Not open for further replies.