The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Sure as the sun comes up, Fez posts Asslithberger, Trev and Tater dislike each other and Psycho is.....well, AWOL I guess.

You are all very bad people.
Having been Officially Sanctioned by they who must be obeyed for the above (somewhat edited) post, I'd like to offer an unreserved apology to those I may have offended - I know how thin skinned you must be, but please don't be upset, I love you all and want you to have my babies. Well, apart from Trev's, I don't want babies with beards. Or Fez's for that matter, he's got a beard too. Or Tate's, the stormtrooper helmet look just doesn't do it for me. Which leaves Psycho........and he's kind of got a half straggly, bum fluff kind of facial hair so that's him out too.

So apologies for besmirching anyone's good reputations. You are all fine.......organic lifeforms. Human beings is going a little far. :)

Jerry Simmons

ntasl.com
Reaction score
And yet, the Serial Offender runs amok in several threads insulting L/L/D libtards left and right while bemoaning the 'fact' that the libtards he's insulting are insulting him!
Had to change some of the words so that our ball bag friend understands it.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
And yet, the Serial Offender runs amok in several threads insulting people left and right while bemoaning the 'fact' that the people he's insulting are insulting other people!
Well, I for one am insulted! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.