The main tangible result of the summit: the US steps down against N. Korea LMAO

Sand Bar Bill

Silver Supporting Member
Trump agrees to shut down ROK-US military exercises (though as Trump says: "it will save lots of money") in exchange for nothing substantial. No development or testing moratorium of nukes. Meanwhile, N. Korea gains some stature, its human rights record ignored, but "promises further talks in the future ."

If Obama had negotiated such a "deal", he would be excoriated by conservatives and probably rightly so.

Trump: Worst. President. Ever.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Completely retarded. Our President said quite plainly (which I'm sure you didn't see because you are reading fake news editorials instead) that if NK goes back on their word, they will go forward with the mostly pointless exercise. We gave up basically nothing, and Our President has made history.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
2hike I doubt it will have much effect, it is still worth doing.
I am led to believe this was given in agreement with South Korea and if they think they can live without the exercise, then it seems ok to me.
I hope it works but expect to be disappointed.

Paul M. Weir

First name
Paul
It does't look like either the South Koreans or the US military knew squat about it. The US military response was "WTF?" in more measured language.

Sand Bar Bill

Silver Supporting Member

Sand Bar Bill

Silver Supporting Member
That’s the spirt Bill.

Partisanship at all costs...
Partisanship to you, calling a spade a spade to me. He is absolutely awful in every sense of the word. Just look at this tweet today. I have so many things I could say about it. From his emotional stability, the alternative reality he lives in (too much Fox news I guess) stemming from ignorance and the fact he himself is a lifetime liar.

How can anyone say, after reading a tweet like this, how he isn't either suffering from mental illness or is severly delusional: There is no longer a nuclear threat? And in another tweet, he helped stop a war that was about to break out last year?

He is getting to the point of outright crazy.

Last edited:

Dave68124

You mean like when Obama passed a god awful spending bill and claimed to have saved millions of jobs?

You will shit on everything that Trump does, regardless, and forgive and excuse all that your side does. It's been your MO for years....

Some days I wonder if you are really Bill Maher in drag?

TopT

You mean like when Obama passed a god awful spending bill and claimed to have saved millions of jobs?

You will shit on everything that Trump does, regardless, and forgive and excuse all that your side does. It's been your MO for years....

Yeah and you are the bastion of bi-partisanship :rolleyes:

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
> NK swears to denuclearize
> US swears to not run a mostly pointless military exercise like we have done for decades

yeah that's really uneven. You bloodthirsty leftists not understand basic diplomacy.

If you don't understand how significant it is for their Leader to be seen sitting at the same table (at equal height - something they denied our generals at Panmunjom) then you have effectively no knowledge of North Korea and your opinion should be dismissed as ignorant blathering.

Sand Bar Bill

Silver Supporting Member

What is there for me to like about Trump? He takes savage delight in undoing anything done by Obama. He loves to gut the EPA, has no respect for the environment, hates consumer affairs, the ESA is a road bump on the way to Trump Hotels, he has no desire to address healthcare or make it better, he is effectively running the government into the ground fiscally...

Honestly, with all the bad he is doing why should I find some little corner of something he has done potentially positive and say "great."

And in his tweets, he comes across as a mentally unstable nitwit. YMMV.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Trump Derangement Syndrome and autistic fixation on pointless shit nobody cares about comes across as totally mentally unstable as well as totally fucking stupid.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
btw the EPA is the reason that auto manufacturers are forced to make shitty "economy cars" more than they make useful trucks or money making sports cars. All of those jobless people in Flint and Detroit probably would have the whole administration abolished and jailed if they actually knew that.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
You're going to look so fucking stupid when we have good relations and lasting peace in the future. You won't sabotage this. We know you want to.

(clip is edited right to the point where disgusting troll Jim Acosta justifies catcalling the President and the Chairman) It is a gross contradiction for him to start pretending to be humanitarian a minute later. If he could, he would derail the entire thing and condemn four more generations of North Koreans to hardship and possibly no tyranny, as well as denying the Korean people the right to come together and form their own future.

all the crocodile tears of the left reaffirm faith in my own beliefs more than ever. If you actually fall for the gaslighting, you are a blind partisan or you are stupid. There is no other explanation.

Tell me the truth, leftists: If you were in the situation of Our President, would you burst out of the gate with clumsy finger wagging about the dead of North Korea? Are you really that sanctimonious?

Dave68124

What is there for me to like about Trump? He takes savage delight in undoing anything done by Obama. He loves to gut the EPA, has no respect for the environment, hates consumer affairs, the ESA is a road bump on the way to Trump Hotels, he has no desire to address healthcare or make it better, he is effectively running the government into the ground fiscally...

Honestly, with all the bad he is doing why should I find some little corner of something he has done potentially positive and say "great."

And in his tweets, he comes across as a mentally unstable nitwit. YMMV.
You don’t have to like a Trump. Hell, I don’t even like him. But like with Obama, when he does well, he gets the credit. About calling a fair game regardless of what team is playing. Maybe NK will do another rope-a-dope and this meeting will result in nothing. However, there were certain members losing their mind 3 months ago because Trump was leading us in a nuclear war with NK yet he is sitting at the table talking about substantially reducing the risk of that scenario and still hammered.

When you can’t find some little corner and give credit, then it is on you. We agree on practically nothing, but always thought you came at things with some logic and better yet with some humor too. Feel free to cheerlead for failure, but Para is partially right. Trump’s failure on NK impacts all American people equally regardless of party affiliation.

Sparafucil3

Staff member
First name
Jim
sigh, the Mission was accomplished.
So if NK detonates a nuke next year, you going to say the same thing? I give the man credit for being willing to talk, but there are no inspections and nothing to enforce the agreement. Iran said it wasn't going to do it anymore, they have inspectors, and it's called a bad deal. If it works, great. But shouldn't we say let's wait and see before declaring they are no longer a nuclear threat? -- jim